Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

01/05 - 01/08 PGA Tour: Mercedes Championship

redguru

This week's PGA Tour season-opening Mercedes Championships will lack plenty of star-power. Despite qualifying for the event as tournament winners last season, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Retief Goosen and Padraig Harrington will not be competing at Kapalua.

Do these players have a responsibility to be there? Or is it OK that they withdraw? Golf World's Ron Sirak and ESPN.com's Jason Sobel present differing opinions in the first Alternate Shot of the season.

Ah, to be so jaded that free golf in Hawaii in January with a chance to win big cash will seem like no big deal.

TITTIES!!!!

grace.jpg

I'll take JL. I went to one of his seminars. I didn't like the guy before that but he was really pretty cool.

redguru said:
Do these players have a responsibility to be there? Or is it OK that they withdraw?
no one has to play if they dont want to, hell i saw tourneys last year where peeps didnt even defend their title, that was unheard of 10yrs ago
is it ok they arent there? hell no, they should be playing in a tournament like this

hamstershaver said:
no one has to play if they dont want to, hell i saw tourneys last year where peeps didnt even defend their title, that was unheard of 10yrs ago
is it ok they arent there? hell no, they should be playing in a tournament like this
I agree. The Hefty Lefty hasn't played in this one in a few years now and Tiger is saying he needs a break (not sure about Goosen). Tiger would be a little more rested if he were not flying all over creation for guaranteed money tournies, although I can't really blame him there.

Top Bottom