Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Fox News Special "Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

Dear friends and fellow athletes,

This Sunday, Fox News will present the most sensationalized portrayal of Anabolic Steroid use that has ever been shown on network television. Furthermore, without a shred of scientific proof, Fox intends to tell America that anabolic steroids increase the risk of liver cancer, heart disease, stroke, infertility, cause delayed growth and make the athletes using them suicidal.

Click here to watch the shocking promo clip for the show.

After speaking with me, Rick Collins, and members of Elite Fitness and after spending hours on the EliteFitness Discussion Forums, this is the "unbiased" story we get from them.

Trust me, you won't believe what they have concocted.

The following are two preview articles from FoxNews.com about the upcoming special.
The show to air - Sunday, June 20 at 9 p.m ET and 12 a.m. ET

Breaking Point: The Truth About Steroids - excerpt from FoxNews.com

Hosted by Brian Kilmeade

There have been a lot of stories about steroids in the news recently; most of them involve the controversy swirling around professional athletes.

But this "Breaking Point" investigation uncovered another side to the story that is far more troubling...

There are now about three million Americans taking steroids. Between 500,000 and one million of them are teenagers.

The downside goes well beyond cheating. In fact - for some families - it's become a matter of life and death.

The abuse of steroids is also moving beyond athletics. Many of the boys and girls taking these drugs are trying to achieve what they believe are perfect bodies.

Since steroids are illegal without a doctor’s prescription, how are they getting them?

"Breaking Point" went undercover to find out...

"The Truth About Steroids" is another in an important series of investigative documentaries brought to you by the staff of the Fox News Channel. Don't miss it!

Steroids: What You Need To Know
By Dr. Jordan Metzl, M.D. for FOX Fan Central

Parents should be aware that by the time their child is playing junior high school sports, other kids on the team are probably taking ergogenic substances that are banned and/or untested for long-term side affects on adolescents. Most studies report 8 to 10 percent user rates for anabolic steroids in high school boys, and a recent study indicated that girls are beginning to take steroids as well. Even more shocking, a survey-study of junior high students found that 2 to 3 percent of junior high students reported taking anabolic steroids.

Signs of Anabolic Steroid Use:

* Rapid change in body build compared to peers, with muscle being put on much more quickly than previously and compared to peers.

* Psychological symptoms: rage, temper, aggressiveness, getting into fights.

* Rapid onset of acne.

Medical Conditions Associated with Steroids:

* Anabolic Steroids: Premature puberty, development of facial hair (girls), increased risk of liver cancer

* Diuretics: electrolyte abnormalities leading to cardiac arrhythmia

* Creatine: water retention, increased risk of kidney failure

What to Do if You Suspect Your Child May Be Using Steroids:

* Discuss it. Take your child to a neutral site, away from home and distractions such as siblings, and discuss your concerns honestly and openly. Don’t go behind their back!

* Get professional help. Even if your child says, "I won’t do this anymore," he probably will. When winning becomes the only focus, thinking turns cloudy. The best thing to do is seek help outside of school. Start with your pediatrician. A local adolescent-medicine doctor would also be an important resource.

* Use thoughtful discouragement. If kids are taking anabolic steroids, they are most certainly taking them to improve their sports performance. Parents and coaches need to understand that these substances work: athletes actually do get stronger and faster with anabolic steroids. You must acknowledge these benefits before discouraging use or you will lose credibility with your child. You must point out, however, that the downside of anabolic steroids outweighs the good. Using these substances increases the risk of liver cancer, heart disease, stroke, and infertility, and in kids who haven’t started puberty, they decrease adult size.

* Discuss with other parents. If one athlete is caught taking steroids chances are many others on the team are doing the same thing. For parents, it’s important not to bury your head in the sand and pretend that it couldn’t be happening with your child. If others on the team are doing this, your child has at least thought about it too.

Dr. Jordan Metzl, M.D. is the Medical Director at the Sports Medicine Institute for Young Athletes in Manhattan and the author of The Young Athlete: A Sports Doctor's Complete Guide for Parents.

Last edited:
Beautiful!

Fair and Balanced!

lmao

I can't believe how close to death I was last night after injecting 200mgs of Testosterone Cypionate. I have seen the light.

Re: Fox News Special "Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the clip!

George Spellwin said:
Trust me, you won't believe what they have concocted.

Of COURSE I believe what they've concocted. It's the same sensational journalism they always have. Facts and real information be damned. They're a complete disgrace to their profession. And we complain about how screwed up other countries new programs are?

Dude, he took "D-bol" and raged on the basketball court!

oh, btw...

(*TY$#(*)&#$@_( UIRJOIE#DDK:LJSND)(@#)*(@(*!)*@&!($)E@U#ENDEO OI$EHJ#@)*(@# :LKJ #@) @#$*() 324

strongsmartsexy said:
"The ultimate result of steroid abuse is suicide"

What fucking crackhouse did they get this moron from?

i know, you would think there would be some balance and check system for something as powerful as the NEWS ......

"the ultimate result of steroid abuse is suicide"......it does say "steroid abuse"
but still really misleading......

irresponsible people wanting to grab viewers :worried:

Re: Fox News Special:"Truth About Steroids" - Elite Members Interviewed - watch the c

tri~zillla said:
you would think there would be some balance and check system for something as powerful as the NEWS ......

the only thing they check for are tits and 4-letter words. no one is interested in protecting you from lies and biased information.

Top Bottom