Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Female Log Health and Longevity Peptides Cycle Log

Sunday, 4th October​

Vitamins & Supplements​

• Oestrogen cream & progesterone — very low dose, plant-based
• Sulforaphane & Calcium D-Glucarate
• Zinc carnosine
• B Complex — 3 times a week
• Omega-3 & Vitamin D3/K2
• Magnesium glycinate & citrate
• TUDCA & Taurine
• Digestive enzymes
• Ginger + HCl with pepsin
• Creatine

Peptides​

• Retatrutide @ZenithHealth — 0.7 mg once a week on Sunday
• KLOW @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• GHK-Cu @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg three times a week
• FemTest — 2.5 mg twice weekly (total 5 mg)

Energy​

Feeling okay but a bit tired today as it's just before my cycle. Also, this week it's back to the trenches! I’ve been busy preparing for my return to work, as well as getting one of my teens ready to go back to school.
In regards to FemTest, I felt a bit more energy at the beginning of this week, but I still think it’s probably too soon to notice any really measurable changes, especially because I’m still on holiday, the timing of my cycle, and my routine isn’t quite back to normal yet.

Training​

Today’s training. Although I definitely don’t feel Ironwoman and kind of have the end-of-holidays blues, I’ve increased something wherever I could, lol.

Back, Rear Delts & Biceps
  • Lat pulldown — 20 kg, 4×10 + 25 kg, 1×10
  • Seated cable row — 25 kg, 5×12
  • Face pulls — 15 kg, 5×10–12
  • Biceps curls — 5 kg each hand, 4×10
  • Hammer curls — 6 kg each hand, 3×8–10
  • Dead hangs — 2×30 sec

Nutrition​

With the kids back, I’m getting back into my usual routine and have the kids helping 😂

The last few days we’ve eaten:

• Burger patties (extra-lean meat, onion and parsley) with white rice, edamame, chickpea, tomato and goat cheese salad.
• Burger patties in a brioche bun with sauce and salad. Sweet potatoes in the air fryer.
• BBQ slow-cooked brisket with Chinese veggies and mash (slow-cooked in American rub, low-sugar BBQ sauce and bone broth). Leftovers were served another day with pumpkin and Chinese sautéed vegetables.
• Grilled fish (capers, butter, lime)
• Tres leches (not macro-friendly) It is a traditional Latin American sponge cake soaked in three milks: condensed milk, cream and evaporated or normal milk, with a choice of fruits.

Breakfast and snacks have stayed the same, as this is easy. Calories are still aiming to stay around the same.

Mood, Sleep & Hormones​

Feeling good and rested. Hoping sleep remains the same as I start my working schedule. The goal for this period is to prioritise the recovery needed for the upcoming move, as well as for the last busy period at work.

Seeing a hormone specialist just to check what her thoughts are on my current dose and schedule.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

ZenithHealth:
Use code #HazelNorth for 15% off ZenithHealth products.

ZenithHealth EliteFitness Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...endor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @Anabolic Atlas @zeroedin @StrongZer0
 

Attachments

  • Food 2.webp
    Food 2.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Food 3.webp
    Food 3.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2484.webp
    IMG_2484.webp
    615.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5237.webp
    IMG_5237.webp
    780.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5234.webp
    IMG_5234.webp
    440.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5002 (1).webp
    IMG_5002 (1).webp
    486 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5306 (1).webp
    IMG_5306 (1).webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 5

Sunday, 4th October​

Vitamins & Supplements​

• Oestrogen cream & progesterone — very low dose, plant-based
• Sulforaphane & Calcium D-Glucarate
• Zinc carnosine
• B Complex — 3 times a week
• Omega-3 & Vitamin D3/K2
• Magnesium glycinate & citrate
• TUDCA & Taurine
• Digestive enzymes
• Ginger + HCl with pepsin
• Creatine

Peptides​

• Retatrutide @ZenithHealth — 0.7 mg once a week on Sunday
• KLOW @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• GHK-Cu @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg three times a week
• FemTest — 2.5 mg twice weekly (total 5 mg)

Energy​

Feeling okay but a bit tired today as it's just before my cycle. Also, this week it's back to the trenches! I’ve been busy preparing for my return to work, as well as getting one of my teens ready to go back to school.
In regards to FemTest, I felt a bit more energy at the beginning of this week, but I still think it’s probably too soon to notice any really measurable changes, especially because I’m still on holiday, the timing of my cycle, and my routine isn’t quite back to normal yet.

Training​

Today’s training. Although I definitely don’t feel Ironwoman and kind of have the end-of-holidays blues, I’ve increased something wherever I could, lol.

Back, Rear Delts & Biceps
  • Lat pulldown — 20 kg, 4×10 + 25 kg, 1×10
  • Seated cable row — 25 kg, 5×12
  • Face pulls — 15 kg, 5×10–12
  • Biceps curls — 5 kg each hand, 4×10
  • Hammer curls — 6 kg each hand, 3×8–10
  • Dead hangs — 2×30 sec

Nutrition​

With the kids back, I’m getting back into my usual routine and have the kids helping 😂

The last few days we’ve eaten:

• Burger patties (extra-lean meat, onion and parsley) with white rice, edamame, chickpea, tomato and goat cheese salad.
• Burger patties in a brioche bun with sauce and salad. Sweet potatoes in the air fryer.
• BBQ slow-cooked brisket with Chinese veggies and mash (slow-cooked in American rub, low-sugar BBQ sauce and bone broth). Leftovers were served another day with pumpkin and Chinese sautéed vegetables.
• Grilled fish (capers, butter, lime)
• Tres leches (not macro-friendly) It is a traditional Latin American sponge cake soaked in three milks: condensed milk, cream and evaporated or normal milk, with a choice of fruits.

Breakfast and snacks have stayed the same, as this is easy. Calories are still aiming to stay around the same.

Mood, Sleep & Hormones​

Feeling good and rested. Hoping sleep remains the same as I start my working schedule. The goal for this period is to prioritise the recovery needed for the upcoming move, as well as for the last busy period at work.

Seeing a hormone specialist just to check what her thoughts are on my current dose and schedule.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

ZenithHealth:
Use code #HazelNorth for 15% off ZenithHealth products.

ZenithHealth EliteFitness Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...endor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @Anabolic Atlas @zeroedin @StrongZer0
Another great update! All the best with the return to work!

Food pics are amazing!
 

Sunday, 4th October​

Vitamins & Supplements​

• Oestrogen cream & progesterone — very low dose, plant-based
• Sulforaphane & Calcium D-Glucarate
• Zinc carnosine
• B Complex — 3 times a week
• Omega-3 & Vitamin D3/K2
• Magnesium glycinate & citrate
• TUDCA & Taurine
• Digestive enzymes
• Ginger + HCl with pepsin
• Creatine

Peptides​

• Retatrutide @ZenithHealth — 0.7 mg once a week on Sunday
• KLOW @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• GHK-Cu @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg three times a week
• FemTest — 2.5 mg twice weekly (total 5 mg)

Energy​

Feeling okay but a bit tired today as it's just before my cycle. Also, this week it's back to the trenches! I’ve been busy preparing for my return to work, as well as getting one of my teens ready to go back to school.
In regards to FemTest, I felt a bit more energy at the beginning of this week, but I still think it’s probably too soon to notice any really measurable changes, especially because I’m still on holiday, the timing of my cycle, and my routine isn’t quite back to normal yet.

Training​

Today’s training. Although I definitely don’t feel Ironwoman and kind of have the end-of-holidays blues, I’ve increased something wherever I could, lol.

Back, Rear Delts & Biceps
  • Lat pulldown — 20 kg, 4×10 + 25 kg, 1×10
  • Seated cable row — 25 kg, 5×12
  • Face pulls — 15 kg, 5×10–12
  • Biceps curls — 5 kg each hand, 4×10
  • Hammer curls — 6 kg each hand, 3×8–10
  • Dead hangs — 2×30 sec

Nutrition​

With the kids back, I’m getting back into my usual routine and have the kids helping 😂

The last few days we’ve eaten:

• Burger patties (extra-lean meat, onion and parsley) with white rice, edamame, chickpea, tomato and goat cheese salad.
• Burger patties in a brioche bun with sauce and salad. Sweet potatoes in the air fryer.
• BBQ slow-cooked brisket with Chinese veggies and mash (slow-cooked in American rub, low-sugar BBQ sauce and bone broth). Leftovers were served another day with pumpkin and Chinese sautéed vegetables.
• Grilled fish (capers, butter, lime)
• Tres leches (not macro-friendly) It is a traditional Latin American sponge cake soaked in three milks: condensed milk, cream and evaporated or normal milk, with a choice of fruits.

Breakfast and snacks have stayed the same, as this is easy. Calories are still aiming to stay around the same.

Mood, Sleep & Hormones​

Feeling good and rested. Hoping sleep remains the same as I start my working schedule. The goal for this period is to prioritise the recovery needed for the upcoming move, as well as for the last busy period at work.

Seeing a hormone specialist just to check what her thoughts are on my current dose and schedule.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

ZenithHealth:
Use code #HazelNorth for 15% off ZenithHealth products.

ZenithHealth EliteFitness Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...endor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @Anabolic Atlas @zeroedin @StrongZer0
eating clean true EF queen sista

@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
 

Sunday, 4th October​

Vitamins & Supplements​

• Oestrogen cream & progesterone — very low dose, plant-based
• Sulforaphane & Calcium D-Glucarate
• Zinc carnosine
• B Complex — 3 times a week
• Omega-3 & Vitamin D3/K2
• Magnesium glycinate & citrate
• TUDCA & Taurine
• Digestive enzymes
• Ginger + HCl with pepsin
• Creatine

Peptides​

• Retatrutide @ZenithHealth — 0.7 mg once a week on Sunday
• KLOW @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg daily
• GHK-Cu @ZenithHealth — 2.5 mg three times a week
• FemTest — 2.5 mg twice weekly (total 5 mg)

Energy​

Feeling okay but a bit tired today as it's just before my cycle. Also, this week it's back to the trenches! I’ve been busy preparing for my return to work, as well as getting one of my teens ready to go back to school.
In regards to FemTest, I felt a bit more energy at the beginning of this week, but I still think it’s probably too soon to notice any really measurable changes, especially because I’m still on holiday, the timing of my cycle, and my routine isn’t quite back to normal yet.

Training​

Today’s training. Although I definitely don’t feel Ironwoman and kind of have the end-of-holidays blues, I’ve increased something wherever I could, lol.

Back, Rear Delts & Biceps
  • Lat pulldown — 20 kg, 4×10 + 25 kg, 1×10
  • Seated cable row — 25 kg, 5×12
  • Face pulls — 15 kg, 5×10–12
  • Biceps curls — 5 kg each hand, 4×10
  • Hammer curls — 6 kg each hand, 3×8–10
  • Dead hangs — 2×30 sec

Nutrition​

With the kids back, I’m getting back into my usual routine and have the kids helping 😂

The last few days we’ve eaten:

• Burger patties (extra-lean meat, onion and parsley) with white rice, edamame, chickpea, tomato and goat cheese salad.
• Burger patties in a brioche bun with sauce and salad. Sweet potatoes in the air fryer.
• BBQ slow-cooked brisket with Chinese veggies and mash (slow-cooked in American rub, low-sugar BBQ sauce and bone broth). Leftovers were served another day with pumpkin and Chinese sautéed vegetables.
• Grilled fish (capers, butter, lime)
• Tres leches (not macro-friendly) It is a traditional Latin American sponge cake soaked in three milks: condensed milk, cream and evaporated or normal milk, with a choice of fruits.

Breakfast and snacks have stayed the same, as this is easy. Calories are still aiming to stay around the same.

Mood, Sleep & Hormones​

Feeling good and rested. Hoping sleep remains the same as I start my working schedule. The goal for this period is to prioritise the recovery needed for the upcoming move, as well as for the last busy period at work.

Seeing a hormone specialist just to check what her thoughts are on my current dose and schedule.

Hope everyone has an amazing week!

ZenithHealth:
Use code #HazelNorth for 15% off ZenithHealth products.

ZenithHealth EliteFitness Thread:
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...endor-introduction-australia-domestic.1514392

ZenithHealth crew:
@Kamsikazee @HazelNorth @Anabolic Atlas @zeroedin @StrongZer0
Food looks amazing
 
Top Bottom