Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

female stacking retatrutide and anavar for fat loss

squatmarkx

New member
I'm looking to get some fat loss, especially around the belly. I have three children and don't plan to have any more but I have lingering stomach fat that I've tried everything to get rid of with no success. I would like to try reta at 2 mg a week and anavar at 20 mg a day. Do you think this is a good protocol? I'm 160 lbs. and 5 ft. 7 in. and 48 years old.
 
I'm looking to get some fat loss, especially around the belly. I have three children and don't plan to have any more but I have lingering stomach fat that I've tried everything to get rid of with no success. I would like to try reta at 2 mg a week and anavar at 20 mg a day. Do you think this is a good protocol? I'm 160 lbs. and 5 ft. 7 in. and 48 years old.
start with 1/2mg sis and go up to 2
 
Sister, you're going to want to time things the right way:
1. Get on reta as soon as possible.
2. I would wait about 3 to 4 months.
3. I would start taking the anavar for 6 to 8 weeks.
4. Continue the reta going forward.
 
Top Bottom