Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did Not Recover

DavyDogg

Good Bro
Platinum
In early 2023I was on Test C for around 18 -20 weeks, 200mg a week, came off and did clomid and nolva with N2GEN for 6 weeks.
felt fine after this and stayed off steroids. Last few months been feeling low energy and libido so got bloods done and my test is 140.
What should I do from here to get my test back up

I’ve been told once you start you’re on for life. You can get a prescription at those levels if you wanna go that route just to get your levels back up.

In early 2023I was on Test C for around 18 -20 weeks, 200mg a week, came off and did clomid and nolva with N2GEN for 6 weeks.
felt fine after this and stayed off steroids. Last few months been feeling low energy and libido so got bloods done and my test is 140.
@DavyDogg as we discussed before, without a log journal its impossible to say what you did and how
its like shooting shit at the wall and hoping to see what sticks, just a joke to tell you do this or that

we need to see your lifestyle and your situation if you want real help
like we dont know what you doing now, you follow? we dont know your diet training cardio sleep nothing all those have impact on test levels

if you want the EF family to help you, you need to start a NEW thread with your DIet training LOG and lifestyle and we can guide you into proper recovery, add your bloods there

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us in a NEW thread, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.
We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Diet Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

where were your levels before? i mean if your hpta was fried before then it will become more fried after

also the purpose of pct is to provide a soft landing. it isn't to 'fix you' .. in other words if you burn out your hpta and fry your pituitary glands a 6 week pct will not fix that. I argue this point with people all the time but think about it.. if such a thing was plausible then everybody on trt would be able to just come off whenever they wanted to and just run a 6-week PCT and everything would be golden

Why?

we definitely need to know more about you
post up your full information and stats get a log going

I mean if you're an older guy you might as well just do trt
but you didn't really give us much to work with

would love to see more information from you
can you post up what's up

Top Bottom