Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to figure out if I should do HCG...and when

willith

I'm starting my first cycle in a few weeks; it looks like this:

Week 1-10 Test E @ 500mg/wk
Week 1-4 Dbol @ 30mg/day
Week 1-10 arimidex @ .25mg ED/EOD
Week 1-16 Propecia @1mg/day (to combat hairloss)

PCT:
Week 12-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

I'm considering frontloading the Test E....a lot of people have said that when frontloading you should start HCG and then run it for (in my case) the full 10 weeks- However, if you don't frontload, then you don't need to start HCG til around week 4 or 5.
I'd like to get the thoughts of some of the people from this board on this issue.

Also, I havn't come across much information for mixing HCG with bacteriostatic water and what gauge pins/syringes to use. From some videos I watched it looked like they were using insulin needles; They were also injecting HCG intramuscularly as well as subcutaneously. I'd also like to get the thoughts on this from some of the people who have used HCG.

thanks,

don't frontload as only a certain amount can be taken-up at one time;

don't do the AI (your dose is low enough) unless you are already prone to problems..wait for some signs (AI are great. but can be harsh on joints/mood)

I like 250-500 hcg throughout the cycle. oh, and as swole mentioned in another thread, take a bit of the AI after the HCG (causes estro flare-up)

you can use slin pins b/c easier to measure but you need to draw out with a bigger one b/c the slin pin is so small it can't get much out of the amp

don't frontload as only a certain amount can be taken-up at one time;

don't do the AI (your dose is low enough) unless you are already prone to problems..wait for some signs (AI are great. but can be harsh on joints/mood)

I like 250-500 hcg throughout the cycle. oh, and as swole mentioned in another thread, take a bit of the AI after the HCG (causes estro flare-up)

you can use slin pins b/c easier to measure but you need to draw out with a bigger one b/c the slin pin is so small it can't get much out of the amp

Ahh- I think I found that thread with Swole.......VERY HELPFUL. Answered pretty much all of my questions.
The only thing I wasn't very clear on was the shelf life of HC.G without the bac. water in it. I can get it in 1000ius, and I'll need 3000ius in all....I'm assuming that the non mixed HC.G would last considerably longer than 30 days. Does that sound right?

thanks again

Top Bottom