Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does Testim affect PCT?

cydex01

A friend of mine is considering his first cycle and during his research he was learning about PCT. He was asking me questions about it and I I found I didn't know the answer to one:

How does Testim, the transdermal testosterone gel, affect PCT?

Since this is a foreign source of testosterone that will be continued for the rest of his lifetime, is there any logic in using HCG during and/or post cycle? Will nolvadex be enough?

He intends on running a moderate dose of testosterone for his first cycle.

Would the scenario for PCT change if he were to run a high dose of testosterone, nandrolone, or DHT derivative in the future; even though he'll continue using the Testim gel?

Unfortunately, I'm unsure if the Testim 'shuts you down' like other foreign sources of hormones do. That would probably answer the question pretty well.

Thanks for the responses in advance.

cydex01

A friend of mine is considering his first cycle and during his research he was learning about PCT. He was asking me questions about it and I I found I didn't know the answer to one:

How does Testim, the transdermal testosterone gel, affect PCT?

Since this is a foreign source of testosterone that will be continued for the rest of his lifetime, is there any logic in using HCG during and/or post cycle? Will nolvadex be enough?

He intends on running a moderate dose of testosterone for his first cycle.

Would the scenario for PCT change if he were to run a high dose of testosterone, nandrolone, or DHT derivative in the future; even though he'll continue using the Testim gel?

Unfortunately, I'm unsure if the Testim 'shuts you down' like other foreign sources of hormones do. That would probably answer the question pretty well.

Thanks for the responses in advance.

cydex01

This is an area that will continue to be debated for a long time.

I believe if you do a cycle, EVEN WHILE ON HRT, you should do a PCT, for the simple fact that the body operates better if it puts out some of its own testosterone, even if it's a small amount.

Conceeding that you're "shut down" and depending entirely on exogenous is not wise. Some people may indeed be shut down but many are not. A cycle will supress more than testosterone. It'll supress LH and FSH and increase estrogen and a host of other things that a proper PCT will alleviate.

And in case you don't know -- HCG or HMG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain adex or aromasan is the best PCT. This holds true if you're on HRT or not. Did a small cycle or a large one, a short one or a long one.

This is an area that will continue to be debated for a long time.

I believe if you do a cycle, EVEN WHILE ON HRT, you should do a PCT, for the simple fact that the body operates better if it puts out some of its own testosterone, even if it's a small amount.

Conceeding that you're "shut down" and depending entirely on exogenous is not wise. Some people may indeed be shut down but many are not. A cycle will supress more than testosterone. It'll supress LH and FSH and increase estrogen and a host of other things that a proper PCT will alleviate.

And in case you don't know -- HCG or HMG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, Sustain adex or aromasan is the best PCT. This holds true if you're on HRT or not. Did a small cycle or a large one, a short one or a long one.

Great post bro.

Top Bottom