Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by yooper

  1. Y

    new guy needs help with a two day a week routine

    Yes, I grew up in Wakefield. A tiny town about 15 miles from Wisconsin.
  2. Y

    new guy needs help with a two day a week routine

    Thanks a lot for the replies, I'm on my way to checking out the links.
  3. Y

    new guy needs help with a two day a week routine

    I currently work out twice a week, am interested in starting powerlifting and would like to know if it is beneficial to do a two day split or two full body workouts a week. Any suggestions or links for a routine for the preferred method would be appreciated as well. I tried a search to no...
Top Bottom