Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Wild427

  1. W

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Ha righto cock head
  2. W

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Yeah so as I looked close at the telegram it was @Ironcladlab be careful folks he just blew up the message trail on me. Took the cash gone. I’d like to think it was me that got sucked in and it wasn’t the real Ironcladlabs but I tell you what it was on point. He had your test results, price...
  3. W

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Telegram @ironcladlabs
  4. W

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    So I put another order with ironclad yesterday just over $2k and just now they tell me they are having trouble with shipping and will only insure orders over $3500. So I either take the risk or increase my order so they cover it. Ive ordered with these guys before and it’s been good but this...
Top Bottom