Gym completely to myself this morning, started a bit flat, finished strong.
Weekly Check in to come this evening...
Monday Chest & Triceps - RIR
Duration 1h 21m
Volume 10,299 kg
Incline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
WEIGHT & REPS
60kg x 10 reps
60kg x 9 reps
60kg x 6 reps
60kg x 9 reps
Chest...
Massive Breakthrough Day Yesterday.
I've decided it's time to enlist a coach and get the support network required, along with you legends!
I'm super excited about the next chapter, this bloke has already given me a massive boost in confidence that we will achieve great things.
I'll announce...
Saturday - Legs - Hamstrings & Glutes - Threw in Some Ab Work
Duration 1h 57m
Volume 18,875 kg
Romanian Deadlift (Barbell)
WEIGHT & REPS
60kg x 10 reps
80kg x 10 reps
80kg x 10 reps
Leg Press (Machine)
WEIGHT & REPS
195kg x 10 reps
195kg x 12 reps
195kg x 12 reps
Lying Leg Curl...