Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Trenhead3cc

  1. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Keen as to add it. Used anavar before but never in this condition
  2. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Training this morning , Back and arms, Did lower the weight a tad on couple exercises to slow the tempo down a bit and lock in mind muscle connection especially when a couple of these give me a couple niggling joint pain Went in the posing room post session and sent this photo to coach and...
  3. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Yesterdays session Was decent but not the best. Think because I couldn’t train today I pushed the session forward and hadn’t fully recovered. Someone had left a wrist cuff set up so used that for cable side laterals instead. And managed to increase the reps a bit. From my previous leg...
  4. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    From google - red LED light therapy Skin health: Research shows consistent use can boost collagen production, smooth wrinkles, and calm mild acne or redness. Hair growth: Clinical studies prove that red light helps regrow thinning hair (such as androgenetic alopecia) by widening blood...
  5. Trenhead3cc

    mots-c 1/4mg a day okay?

    I take 1mg a day at its great. Would suggest you start there and assess. And I take at night. And sleep fine, if I up dose I will switch to Am
  6. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Two times to the gym today 1st session was a morning recovery in the infared bed Felt great after it and will do this more often Second session was leg day at 12pm . After hitting couple pbs early made a point to myself everything was going to be pbs today either weight increase or reps...
  7. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    This mornings session Backed up the 8pm previous night session with 6am session. Across both sessions smashed upper body and was feeling and looking great. Numbers still decent given some fatigue Shop www.raptorlabs.is Discount code TREN10
  8. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    last night 8pm session Was a great session definately love the sessions once carbed up for the day over the 6am session Strength continues to improve and the compounds of the cycle seem to be all coming together Shop www.raptorlabs.is Discount code TREN10
  9. Trenhead3cc

    Approved 🦖 RAPTOR LABS — LATEST PRICE LIST

    I’ve spoken to the man himself over at @Raptor Labsand got the OK to post this up. The original price list thread was started around over a year ago now, so a lot of the current pricing and info ends up getting lost through all the pages. 🦖 RAPTOR LABS — LATEST PRICE LIST SHOP...
  10. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Yesterdays session. Back and arms Feels good being able to hit 20 reps in full range body weight pull ups Check in. Came in 500gm increase now 92.3kg fasted Increase in NPP extra 50mg a week Shop www.raptorlabs.is Discount code TREN10
  11. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Yesterdays session Nice chest and shoulder session. Getting regular feedback from a few gym bros. Looking lean and looking a lot better over last couple months. I’m actually the lightest I have been in about 8 years which was end of my last cycle before taking 5 years off the gym. I’m back...
  12. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Leg day this morning and another solid session in the books. Managed to increase the weight on a few exercises compared to last week, while on others I kept the weight the same and pushed out some extra reps. Progress is moving in the right direction and I’ll be looking to increase the load...
  13. Trenhead3cc

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    All I can say is that for ages I have been heavily reliant on sugar free energy drinks to get me through the day. It’s especially noticable as there is a particular 2 hr drive I have to do end of day couple times an week and had most times the car sensoring drowsiness and having to pull over...
  14. Trenhead3cc

    female dosing for anavar !

    5mg a day is a good dose, can increase to 10mg if working ok. But no more than that. Have to be careful and don’t over do it. I know personally a couple of females that went to hard on it and their voices changed. Sounds husky like they have this cold they can’t shake
  15. Trenhead3cc

    growth hormone added to TRT

    2iu is a good spot for TRT dose
Top Bottom