Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by SCF85

  1. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    36iu bottle split into 8 days…4.5iu bloods taken 3.5hrs post IM injection For reference naturally I only produced 1.6ug/L HGH serum
  2. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    I did bloods dismorning on ironclads HGH will post results in couple days
  3. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Mate…. Always use Threema NZJH7H3A
  4. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    did you place your order through telegram ?
  5. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    TD iron clads black tops 36iu blues are 10iu More of the good stuff test primo NPP
  6. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Another successful order…will be starting a log using only ironclad for the IFBB masters next year…
  7. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    ironhq leading the pack… keep doing what you doing… Plenty of room at the table for everyone to eat…the haters will fall into place…
  8. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    I’m wondering why you have a Ken and barbie ?😂
  9. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    The past 3 years I’ve kept my bac water and HGH in fridge…never had an issue
  10. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    What size kits are you using bro…I’m jumping on his HGH once I’ve used up my current batch
  11. S

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Havnt used proviron since I was getting a script for Bayer…
Top Bottom