Officially back on the OG Team ๐๐.
Can't wait to see this log grow. So many people are sleeping on AOD ๐๐ I should be promoting it for sales but I'm worried it will all get purchased and I will have none for myself ๐ its been the best fat burning addition I've ran in a long time and I know you...
Cheers brother.. Always above and beyond to look after our loggers to make sure they know they aren't just another number ๐ be sure to check out our new (OG actually) girls @Sheshredz and @Panda22 who got their fresh customs..
And our Male ambassadors are about to get some Filthy good looking...
โโโHEY EF FAM - HAPPY LONG WEEKENDโโโ
We have to apologise for being super quiet with releases and updates.
Just trying to get everything back on track and streamlined with a lot of orders and restocks to come over the next couple of weeks.
Hoping to release our full LIPO range soon, Apexion GH...
Great update Shredzy ๐๐๐๐
Sorry to hear about your bloating etc but hopefully the "HER" all in one supplement starts getting your body back to where it was and our advanced formula with DIM starts converting that estrogen down the "Good" path of conversion instead of the "bad" path which is what...
โโโHAPPY LONG WEEKEND TO EVERYONEโโโ
Just a heads up that We've finished up the last of our deliveries for the week and starting our long weekend slightly early.
We will still have our phone on us and as mentioned on the post above... We will still be contactable over the weekend but please...