Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by RawCutlery

  1. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Thursday is my 2nd portion of chest day, I had a great day yesterday for posterior day and I was able to successfully hit 505lbs via deadlift with no problems this time around. As for today, my delts were BURNING doing Lateral and Front Raise for 5 sets at 12 reps a piece. Shits were on fire as...
  2. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Chest day is one of my favorite days in the gym as there is nothing better than to press dumbbells on flat bench and come down as far as you can to feel that stretch. I love the ability to look back at your log and see the progression that has been made over the last few months of training. I...
  3. RawCutlery

    Female Log Road to Ms.Olympia 2027 Cycle Log

    Love this... Keep going and don't get hurt, stop by my log sometime and give me your thoughts from one IFBB to another. ;-)
  4. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    The body will be a little sore and beat up at times, you simply push through it, but not to the point where you're hurt or out of commission.
  5. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Good evening everyone, I DID NOT FEEL LIKE GOING TODAY!!!!!.... I was not feeling it and my back was a little sore this morning when I woke up. I contemplated... looked at my clock, layed another 2-3 minutes and then said "get up, it's time to go". Went and had a fantastic leg day, this...
  6. RawCutlery

    Female Log Road to Ms.Olympia 2027 Cycle Log

    600 carbs a day is real... How do you feel taking in that much????
  7. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Good day everyone, I wanna say today was a good day, as last week I had a freak out episode doing deadlifts. I was doing 505lbs and pulling it 3 out of the 5 reps that I usually do. On the 3rd rep I heard and felt a pop, I dropped the weight and kinda just stood still for a second. Once I got...
  8. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Great day for chest day today, my kid has bronchitis so I've been a little busy at the doctor and getting meds for her. Hopefully she'll be better in the next 5-7 days. I hope... As for me this was a really good chest day, focusing more and more on the contractions, I do tend to go heavy but...
  9. RawCutlery

    Squats are bothering my neck

    Have the bar lower on your traps. Don’t have the bar sitting right on top of your traps. Gonna take a bit of getting used to and when the bar sits lower your upper half will want to lean forward, keep yourself upright. The bar being lower will take strain off your neck. If all else fails get...
  10. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Good evening everyone, today was a good day via chest day for me. It was also a day I did not want to go at all, I was tired and not feeling It but those are the days you need to go the most. There was lots of lactic acid build up and a lot of shaking as I was going very heavy. I' actually just...
  11. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Yes, it's every other year. 2025 was in Tokyo Japan.
  12. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Should be about 13 month to go. That's why Im doing the growth phases to prepare myself.
  13. RawCutlery

    Approved Log Road to Masters Olympia Training Nutrition Cycle Log - Team US-Pharmacies

    Good day everyone, today is chest day, which is one of my favorite days. I'm so happy with where I am so far as my chest, as this was a major weak point previously. I've definitely added to my pectorals, and this is because of I've been utilizing dumbbell press, deep flys while lying, cables...
Top Bottom