Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by OwEv751

  1. OwEv751

    Approved Log Cut recomp cycle training Log

    Much too soon for a hard working and diligent man. May you rest in peace brother. I will be replicating one of your workout program today in honour of your memory.
  2. OwEv751

    Cycle advice - Long Lean Bulk

    Not necessary a bad start cycle plan bro but when I went on a lean bulk with slightly different compounds as prescribed by @Gains Man Test E 250mg / week Mast E 200mg / week NPP 100mg / week See in my log how my start to end looked like 5kg gained max over 11 weeks. Just an idea...
  3. OwEv751

    Looking for 3 loggers for Pheonix Pharma

    He does like throwing a lot false promises though. That should count for something right?
  4. OwEv751

    Approved Log First Cycle and Transformation Log

    Brother I wouldn't wish this sort of injury to even my enemies. So sorry to hear the pain you're going through. Sending you lots of strength and luck for you to continue to go through recovery and rehabilitation well 🙏❤️
  5. OwEv751

    Approved Log Tiny Asian Growth Phase Cycle Log with Team Prymal

    Thanks for reading through my log brother. Really appreciated 🙏 . You're absolutely correct; sleep is near non negotiable. 2 weeks into my cut cycle, my sleep absolutely crashed. I was getting average 5hrs a day and no matter how much I try back then, I keep waking up to go piss every hr...
  6. OwEv751

    Approved Log First Cycle and Transformation Log

    Bro, first time really looking at your log and can clearly tell you're now a different version of yourself back then. Energy and Training dialled in 10/10. That's such a sick score. Supps dialled in as well! Will be following brother.
  7. OwEv751

    Approved Log Cycle and Training Log Sponsored by Raptor Labs

    Nice to here you've brought your momentum back brother. You may be back at your lightest from 8 years ago but I'm sure the strength increase can't even be compared to back then. Keep pushing legend 💪🔥🛫
  8. OwEv751

    Approved Log TRT and Recomp cycle Log

    You could have done another 12 steps to hit 10k before posting 🤣🤣🤣
  9. OwEv751

    Approved Log Fat loss Cut Log with Tesamorelin

    Bro I would love to see your before / after photos. I bet you're jacked and ripped as hell now with the amount of commitments you've made over many months.
  10. OwEv751

    Approved Log Cruise Phase Log GH and peptide Cycle - Team IronClad Labs

    Congrats on getting log approved. Keep winning legend 👊
  11. OwEv751

    Approved Log Recomp phase Log - Test Mast HGH SLU PP 332 Cycle

    Beautiful TD bro. Really good amount of steps and some heavy weights being thrown around legend 💪
  12. OwEv751

    Approved Log Bioidentical Cycle and Training Log with Team Prymal

    Any data on sleep bro? I've never added GABA but seriously thinking about it just to try get uninterrupted sleep.
  13. OwEv751

    Approved Log Body Recomposition Log with Team Prymal

    How's the Tesa working for you?
  14. OwEv751

    Blood test results

    You wanna live life to the fullest is pretty a general statement brother. I get that we're on a steroids forum but maybe consider other things in your life rather than just numbers on a blood test.
Top Bottom