Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by nygiants

  1. nygiants

    im allergic to MCT oil...

    happened 3 years ago when i switched brands https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/severe-acid-reflux-gerd-put-me-in-the-er.1510112/post-19146754 now happening again since Naps is out of geneza....went to a buddy of mine and got some off brand......ended up with gastritis
  2. nygiants

    where else (besides NAPs) can i get Geneza gear?

    "coming soon" for pretty much everything Geneza been this way for many months now
  3. nygiants

    where else (besides NAPs) can i get Geneza gear?

    youve been out of stock for geneza for pretty much everything for over 8 months!!! and you removed the most convenient payment options...mainly moneygram....so easy and cost effective!
  4. nygiants

    im allergic to MCT oil...

    guys, what brands can i get gear that only uses grapeseed? sites that sell them? thanks!!
  5. nygiants

    where else (besides NAPs) can i get Geneza gear?

    NAPS has been having major issue...out of stock and payments are limited to bitcoin only (in which i dont feel comfortable with). going on for about 6 months now. using NAPS for years and always Geneza but now im stuck. where else legit to get Geneza?
  6. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    i have no updates other than what i just typed. what exactly do you want to know? ive changed nothing about anything for the past 10 years. All is exactly the same. the only thing i missed noting is what i just typed in my last reply about mixing.
  7. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    OK guys, so I'm about 95% sure I know what caused all of this. As I mentioned throughout this thread I've always been a creature of habit. I do not stray too far from what has worked for me. My diet, my workout and the gear I use (carrier/brand, type and dosage). Getting a little acid reflux...
  8. nygiants

    Approved Log My Cycle Log - history and current status

    hey guys sorry for the delay. I honestly dont log my diet and training routine anymore. Im doing this for over 30 years and eating the same exact way for about 20 years. I eat chicken (baked/grilled/boiled), brown rice, egg whites, beans, veggies and thats it. Im boring as fuck. I drink...
  9. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    So guys. I think we can pretty much conclude it's what I injected into my body. Been using naps/genza for years. Odd I'm having issues now but I'm done trying to solve this. If I'm going to continue to cycle id prefer to take my business elsewhere. I'm not sure this is the right place to...
  10. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    sorry for the delay. i was legit sick.
  11. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    here is my log. https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/approved-my-typical-cycle-log-history-and-current-status.1510433/
  12. nygiants

    Approved Log My Cycle Log - history and current status

    I'm currently 52. im 5' 8' , currently 180 (but lost 12lbs due to current medical issues); currently 12% BF. when i was 22 i did my first cycle. money and knowledge (no internet and discussion forums) being an issue back then; i was inconsistent with my gear usage. But did adapt good eating...
  13. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    Guys it's been a minute since posted the original message here. I ended up in the ER a 2nd time. Here is the really short version of what's going on with me and what I think is happening. I had every test possible for cardio, GI and lung. CAT scans, endoscopy, nuclear stress test and a bunch...
  14. nygiants

    severe acid reflux (gerd) put me in the ER

    this isnt the occasional indigestion cured by over the counter meds or even the prescribed proton pump inhibitor (PPI) like Omeprazole. ive had the minor bouts before. This is something else. Basically if i continue the path im on; im looking at something pretty serious. the writing is on...
  15. nygiants

    training with injuries...arthritis in shoulder and lower back issues

    done just ordered: Vitamin C Crystals from NOW on sale. Find information about NOW L-Proline from NOW on sale. Find information about NOW http://www.allstarhealth.com/f/now-l-lysine_500mg.htm Chondroitin Sulfate (600mg) from NOW on sale. Find information about NOW Advanced Triple Boron...
Top Bottom