Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Mr-cable

  1. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Absolutely and yet it still so hard to do haha
  2. Mr-cable

    Approved Log 2027 IFBB Season C Prep Cycle Log - Test E, EQ, Tren A, Reta, HGH

    100kg on stage would be impressive! I'm hoping to hit 90 on stage with in next couple's years.
  3. Mr-cable

    Approved Log 2027 IFBB Season C Prep Cycle Log - Test E, EQ, Tren A, Reta, HGH

    Nice log dude, good to see a fellow @Buck Pharmaceuticals rep killing it! Quick question, I'm curious what your off season calories generally get to? Your current cals seem quite low to me for someone holding your size and mass, not saying you and your coach aren't doin it right, I'm just...
  4. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Road To Men's Physique 2027 Cycle Log

    Nice work dude. Love that you started your cut at 3900 cals, looking forward to the day when my cuts start at a touch under 4k (reckon it will be my next cut to be honest)
  5. Mr-cable

    Pre-workout option that is affordable

    Can't go wrong with a strong coffee and a big pinch of salt
  6. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Water was today, pics from mid week. I'm just being picky and self critical anyway haha
  7. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Weekly update time! Body weight today was 89.7kg which was a big 1kg jump overnight....definately looking watery today. Average weekly weight actually dropped from 88.4 to 88.2 despite upping cals, in fact for my first few days hovering around 4k cals I dropped weight every single day which...
  8. Mr-cable

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Touchdown! Another successfully delivery. Can't go wrong with iron clad!
  9. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Thanks dude Cheers Gar Thanks BSS Sure is mate....loving it at the moment Thanks Gumpy, not sure I agree but I'll take the compliment haha
  10. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Thanks mate. As I've said before I've got a big focus on gaining a bit leaner than I have in the past so that I can push this growth phase for a solid amount of time (all things going well)
  11. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Alright feed back from the coach has come in and we have a couple of adjustments. - gear increase, now up to 750 test, 300 eq, 100 deca. Pretty sure it will stay at this level untill end of blast....but you never know. Thanks again to @Buck Pharmaceuticals for the quality gear and support. -...
  12. Mr-cable

    Approved Log Health phase and rebound cycle Log

    Alright, another Friday means another check in! Had a few big days at work this week which threw out the timing of a couple gym sessions, more of an annoyance than any real impact on my training and plus that's just life. It's also started to heat up considerably where I live which definately...
  13. Mr-cable

    Buck Pharmacuticals

    Yep....it's good stuff!
Top Bottom