Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by MMAguy

  1. M

    Bumps under nip??

    Nolvadex wouldn't have done anything for ya if it was Deca induced gyno;)
  2. M

    link re: MMA strength training...

    Good way to get hurt..and you'd be working the wrong muscles! Your front delts would really be doing the most work. Work the hell out of your posterior chain(back and legs and obliques) and you will be able to punch like a mule;) Try doing "Russian twists" with an olympic Barbell. When your...
  3. M

    Cylce Length of Fina?

    I personally got good results out of running fina and d-bol for around 4 weeks. 10 lbs lean mass and some great strength gains. The only question I would have is are you prone to hairloss? I've done a few cycles and none have made my hair start thinning like fina/d-bol. :rolleyes:
  4. M

    Question for Nelson:1998 article on short cycles?

    Nelson, I saw where you answered the same kind of question in another post. Thanks.
  5. M

    Question for Nelson:1998 article on short cycles?

    Nelson, Again, I've read your new book and found it interesting. However, you really don't go into how much or how you would run the sus 250 and var. Would you run it the same way you prescribed for the deca and winny stack? And your certainly right var is pricey. thanks
  6. M

    Question for Nelson:1998 article on short cycles?

    Okay, I read your article your book "Bottom Line Bodybuilding". Which do you suggest Sustanon 250 or Deca? Even though you say some negative things about Deca it stills seems that your not totally against it. I'm thinking about giving your ideas a try. However, I'm doing this primarily to...
  7. M

    Question for Nelson:1998 article on short cycles?

    Nelson, I was just wondering if you still believe that the protocol you outlined in your article entitled "Steroids for Health" is valid? What would you change in it if you were to write it again? The thoughts you put forth about short-cycles intrigued me and I believe were similar to some...
  8. M

    link re: MMA strength training...

    Mike Mahler is a great guy and certainly knows his stuff when it comes to this type of training. I agree with lord suston that it is indeed hard to work with dumbells for many of the OL. Not to mention that they are hard as hell to learn without instruction. This I believe is why Mahler...
  9. M

    Just got my Blue Belt!

    kimblesaurus, I do BJJ as well. Getting blue is awesome bro! I had a couple of freinds go to Royce's seminar in N.C. before he came to VA. The only problem with Royce's seminars is that he always shows the exact same things but he is a great guy and fun to work with. Since your in...
Top Bottom