Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by MJL95

  1. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Really making sure my form is extra tight on pull day. I am really isolating & getting mind muscle connection on lats & think its paying off seeing some tiny little baby lat wings on front spread pose. Extra 20MG Anavar has me feeling strong as an ox will be sad to drop this in...
  2. MJL95

    Help me pick my cycle compounds.

    Nice work brother, will make sure I follow the log when it’s up, For me personally it’s been Reta as the main mover started really low .5mg still hit me like a Mack truck, lost over 20kg on it but that was over 5-6 months. then the basics increased cardio 20 min hard on the bike before ever...
  3. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    Today’s first day of reduced cals so I’ll see how I go, but I do hang around 40-50g most days, overall no complaints feeling great
  4. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Emptied the absolute tank on that push day, 2x plates a side for incline felt nasty big - I log it as 100kg in workout as I include starting weight but only for arsenal incline & flat bench only because the arms are genuinely heavy either way Fkn great results. Gonna make some...
  5. MJL95

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Baaang next growth phase locked in with some goodies from @RegenexPharma & as usual the gentleman threw in some extra goodies ! 10/10 service & quality time after time
  6. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    Cheers boys ! MT2 cant come soon enough from regenex but :LOL:
  7. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Had some extra carbs & protein & had been a while since I had really ripped the legs so went for it today, very happy with the session. Can slowly start seeing some separation & definition in quad & calves are looking pretty tight & shredded from all the cardio bike & steps...
  8. MJL95

    What’s next for fat loss?

    Hey mate, just my personal experience kind of had similar situation to you. I increased my cardio big time, 20min hard on the cardio bike before every lifting session & try hit 20k steps a day. Compound wise I’ve started SLU-PP322 10MG daily recently & I think it’s definitely helping, Abs are...
  9. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Finished work early so was able to do some meal prep for the week, may look like dog food but taste unreal & macros are on point. Great pull session really love the old school strive equipment. AAS: 120MG Test E Weekly (EOD inj) 40MG Anavar - 20MG pre workout AM / 20MG PM...
  10. MJL95

    Trusted Log Comeback Cycle and Training Log

    Big session killing it
  11. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Felt strong this morning really good session hit some PR’s. Body & mind feeling really good after a little rest day. Macros are absolutely on point for what I want in this cycle. Definitely seeing more vascular & hardness excited to see how 40MG Anavar goes for the next 3...
  12. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    Did this morning & it was needed, already feeling refreshed ready for a big week 💪
  13. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Had a lovely sleep in to reset & recharge myself, suns out so will spend the day with the kids in the backyard. Noticed my fats in macro was creeping up so cut back on that a little. 1 hour on the cardio bike this morning. Will also increase Anavar dose to 40MG daily, AM / PM...
  14. MJL95

    Approved Log 31y/o TRT and Lifestyle Change Log

    General Comments: Felt fatigue coming on so really just a maintenance training session, everything with 2-3 RIR but that’s fine I have been going pretty bloody hard lately so due for it. Rest/Cardio day tomorrow which will be good to also reset. Macros are back up so after rest day tomorrow...
  15. MJL95

    Cycle advice - Long Lean Bulk

    Nah I will start the titration now, upping it slowly during a cut shouldn’t impact to much ? Probably a little water retention but that’s not to bad
Top Bottom