Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by KyleG

  1. KyleG

    New guy after some advice please lads

    Thanks mate I’ll have a look at that. I’ll definitely be upping my calories when I make a decision about the roids. Yeah alcohol is maybe two bottles of wine a week or a few Guinness on a Saturday
  2. KyleG

    New guy after some advice please lads

    New guy here and first log. I know next to nothing about gear so will need some help please. Bloodwork Results for your Doctor This section contains all your clinical and blood test results. Your GP may prefer to see your test results in this format. The results that fall outside the...
  3. KyleG

    Beginner

    Cheers man
  4. KyleG

    Thinking of starting on the Test Enanthate and Nandrolone.

    I’m in the UK mate so that’s probably no good to me. I’m booked in for one this morning so I’ll see how it goes
  5. KyleG

    Beginner

    I’ve done a log this morning mate and put it in the steroid forum what is eq mate ? I have mate. I put one up on the anabolic steroid forum page
  6. KyleG

    Thinking of starting on the Test Enanthate and Nandrolone.

    So never done blood work before and there’s loads of options and expensive prices. What should I be asking for ?
  7. KyleG

    Thinking of starting on the Test Enanthate and Nandrolone.

    Log New guy here and first log. I know next to nothing about gear so will need some help please. Just turned 48 year old English male. 6” and currently weighing 171.2 pounds. No health problems as I’m aware of. Been training weights since I was a teenager 3 -4 days a week but only so I...
  8. KyleG

    Beginner

    Gonna have to read up on what NPP is cheers mate
  9. KyleG

    Beginner

    Thanks mate appreciated
  10. KyleG

    Beginner

    appreciate that cheers man
  11. KyleG

    Beginner

    Thanks mate. Can I ask why?
  12. KyleG

    Beginner

    Hello people, just after some advice. 48 year old male from the UK. Been training majority of my life and in ok shape. Recently been using peptides to shred down and I’m almost where I want to be. The plan is to now put some size on but keep abs etc. An old school bodybuilder friend of mine has...
Top Bottom