Give away TD from Infinity, thanks again @Infinity Labs for running these giveaways in the first place
Quick shipping as always and was even kind enough to throw in some bac water too
Ayyy!! Let’s go boys, congrats @UnclePoon GTA 6 is calling your name next month mate and congrats to @PeterPumps
Full geed I’ve never won anything before 😂
🔥🔥 Infinity Labs
Was only a matter of time! Congratulations @Southern Cross Labs, well earned mate!
Forgot to post a TD pic here from my first order with him so now is a good time as any
10/10 comms to go alongside the 10/10 labels and packaging and super quick post, couldn’t fault a single thing from the...
Second TD and entry, can’t beat the price and level of service from the lads
Had a slight hiccup with auspost that got sorted immediately!
Random tags of names I recognise 😅
@Wookie1
@Mast e baiter
@Jimmy0187
TD! First order with Infinity went silky smooth, will 100% be ordering again especially if I can find a way to install threema on the ps5 I’m about to win 🤞😂
Get amongst the giveaway lads
First TD from Norvex, absolute gent to deal with
Gave us all a heads up re labels and kept us posted every step, went above and beyond with express post too!
Won’t be able to report back on the Bold Cyp for a while but couldn’t resist picking up a harder to come by compound while a highly...
Placed an order for some bold cyp the other day, keen to share the TD post once it drops
Just gonna tag the names I recognise from other forums 👀
@zurk @Jezzo @Wookie1