Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by jalmashy1975

  1. J

    Blood test results

    I get it.
  2. J

    Blood test results

    A log to post and track whats going on in my situation? I like that. Maybe that will help with the motivation to keep grinding! I do have a sleep study consult for mid Oct that my doctor wants me to do. Maybe I should wait to start TrT until after?
  3. J

    Blood test results

    Diet i feel is pretty solid mostly low cal high protein without any processed food (chicken,steak, rice, vegetables etc). Fitness is the issue, no motivation.
  4. J

    Blood test results

    Yes these are my bloods prior to anything other that a few peptides. I wanted some eyes to see whats going on without judgements. Also did get the package from @US-pharmacies 3 days after payment cleared. Thanks for that!
  5. J

    Blood test results

    I don't do anything yet. Down 20lbs in 6 weeks since starting Reta. 6'3 185 atm. I want to get lean and fit, but have no motivation. Energy and drive are trash. Feeling bad for wife because of no libido. I'm on Reta 2.5 mg week. Klow 100mg week. Mt-2 randomly. Cialis 5mg daily. Zinc and...
  6. J

    Blood test results

    Some people may do great whete I'm at sure, I'm not doing well though
  7. J

    Blood test results

    I get that, I just think life should be better. If gear makes me feel great, then why not! Yolo baby
  8. J

    Blood test results

    Also, lost drive/libido and energy in the last year. I know these are signs, but wanna make sure.
  9. J

    Blood test results

    Where can I post my pre T results and get some great insight. Not the normal, "your numbers are great for your age", but real life stuff. At 51, my life shouldn't be just getting through it. I wanna live life to the fullest. I already ordered 3 vials of cyp from here, just want some insight.
  10. J

    Paymet processing?

    These guys. Verified payment and 2 days later it was in mailbox. Like wow. Let's goooo boys
  11. J

    Paymet processing?

    New here, but placed an order yesterday with proof of payment. How long usually to hear back from us-pharmacies? Thanks
  12. J

    I tried out USPharmacies for the first time. My review:

    New here, but placed an order yesterday with proof of payment. How long usually to hear back from us-pharmacies? Thanks 😊
Top Bottom