Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Jackedroo

  1. J

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    Congratulations fellas! Thank you @Infinity Labs for a great promotion
  2. J

    Anyone try Anavar at 75 mg a day? What were your results?

    Had a friend do it against my advice. Wasn't worth it. Test is Best for a reason
  3. J

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    Here’s my Entry TD from then man him self Pleasure to deal with and a bonus viagra for the hard gains is a treat! Apologies for the random as fuck tags but a blokes gotta do what a blokes gotta do :ROFLMAO: @KRATOSG @UnclePoon @Chidi
  4. J

    United Peptides Introduction

    holy shit that's an impressive result!
  5. J

    United Peptides Introduction

    Nah I haven’t, I think I’ll probably run SS31 solo in sept when I get back after a holiday and see how I go with that and I can report back
  6. J

    United Peptides Introduction

    I’ve done Mots C by it self previously, it worked but felt not lasting energy or bottle necked, adding the SS31 this time cleaned that right up, great synergy I’ve noticed more during cardio sessions I can just keep going
  7. J

    United Peptides Introduction

    Another TD from this legend Always a pleasure to deal with While I’m here I must review the SS31 and mots C I’ve been using both supplied by United. Game changers for energy, especially while on cycle and in a deficit!
  8. J

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    ooo that sounds amazing! Cant wait to start his primo when I'm back
  9. J

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Buy some anyway and keep it on display
  10. J

    United Peptides Introduction

    I’ve been lazy and haven’t done a TD for this legend! 3 touchdowns in the last 4 months, From reta to selank to GH and everything in between Has all worked as it should prices are unbeatable and the quality to match Communication is next level and passel handling and delivery to stupid quick.
  11. J

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Another TD from this legend! Ngl I pre came a little when I saw this turn up with the shrink wrap Will need to order more when available 🤣
  12. J

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Little TD 2G SluPP and a Test E Communication was on point. Easy to deal with, will be ordering again!
Top Bottom