Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Infinity Labs

  1. I

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/infinity-labs-introduction.1516276/post-19322139
  2. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    🏆 Don't forget the October Giveaway folks 🏆 ‼️ NO Minimum order ‼️
  3. I

    Approved Log Trt and Peptide Log

    Welcome @Zappas ❤️ Glad to have you on the team. Massive thanks to @Oths for organizing 2 of the members for us now. ♾️ INFINITY AND BEYOND ♾️
  4. I

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    Please text us on Threema to get delivery organized for the prizes. 🥳 S59B9WJ7 - Infinity Labs
  5. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    :love:🏆 Congratulations To the winners :cool:🏆 https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/sony-ps5-pro-giveaway-competition-by-infinity-labs.1518526/post-19322026
  6. I

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    :love: ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS :cool: ENTRIES 🎯 @UnclePoon - 8 @bigd1990 - 2 @JuicedJitsu - 2 @Chop74 - 1 @7kahu7 - 1 @PeterPumps - 1 @GAG REFLEX - 1 @KaneDen - 1 @Jackedroo - 1 WINNERS 🏆 🥇 GRAND PRIZE - @UnclePoon 🥈2ND PRIZE - @PeterPumps 🥉3RD PRIZE - @JuicedJitsu VIDEO LINK OF THE...
  7. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    Hello @SRLKLA :D We have sent 7 samples ( except TB500 10mg. Will be sending this on Monday ) for testing @Chromate Analytics. Waiting on the results. Also, TE 250 and Deca 200 to Janoshik ( landed on Friday ). Will create a new thread with All the results when they're available. For those 8...
  8. I

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    🔥 NEW GIVEAWAY FOR MONTH OF OCTOBER🔥 Considering cost of living, we have kept the Giveaway entry requirements and prizes relevant to the current economic condition. Hope this allows more participation from anyone who supports us and we can give something back in return.
  9. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    🔥 NEW GIVEAWAY FOR MONTH OF OCTOBER🔥 Considering cost of living, we have kept the Giveaway entry requirements and prizes relevant to the current economic condition. Hope this allows more participation from anyone who supports us and we can give something back in return.
  10. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    ✅ NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVALS 🔥 🔷SLU-PP 332 25MG X 100 ENTERIC COATED CAPSULES - $159 🔶GENTEK Pharma Grade 10ML Bac water -Free with Peptides purchases. Will be given after we push out 3 ML vials
  11. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    UPDATED PRICE LIST OCTOBER 2026 Threema - S59B9WJ7 ‼️ SPECIAL DEALS - OCTOBER ‼️ These deals are inclusive of Express Delivery. 🟪TEST E 300 10ML X 5 - $320 🟩TEST E 300 10ML X 10 - $550 🟥ANY 5 Vials + Any 5 Test E 250 Vials - $650 🟦 TEST E 300 Bulk ( 50+ Vials ) - $45/vial 🔴 All $20...
  12. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    Small error on above post. Shift is from TE 250MG to TE 300MG 🤗
  13. I

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    Giveaway competition is Over now. Winner will be announced today. :cool: :D
  14. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    :cool: TEST E 300 IS IN THE HOUSE :cool: As some of you may already aware, we are shifting from TE 250MG to TE 250MG. More for you for the same price. Janoshik HPLC test will be available soon for TE 250 MG. Janoshik for TE 300MG will be available in few weeks time. 🔥Price - $69 per Vial...
  15. I

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    :geek: Re - Stock Items :geek: Anadrol 50mg x 100 - $139 Clenbuterol 40mcg x 100 - $99 Winstrol 10mg x 100 - $99 T3 25mcg x 100 - $99 T4 (Thyroxine sodium) 25mcg x 100 - $99
Top Bottom