Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Heavy7000!

  1. H

    how to use masteron to harden up

    At this point mast is very similar to win without the bad sides… from what I gathered everyone said mast doesn’t do anything for building muscle but I’m on a semi cut and using 1:1 mast test and definitely solid as a rock and very strong even though in cut
  2. H

    How are guys using masteron these days?

    Right now running 150 test 180-200ish mast and I feel amazing Was running 1:1 for 2 weeks… mast is great
  3. H

    Anyone use MASTERON while NOT lean??

    Wondering if mast will put on muscle and strength , now a lot of guys say it’s purely cosmetic but I’ve heard different opinions and conclusions I’m also on Reta low dose . 6’1 230
  4. H

    Anyone use MASTERON while NOT lean??

    lol I know it’s old bro I’m running test and mast both 150 per week. I’m 230 6’1 oh also running Reta low dose
  5. H

    Anyone use MASTERON while NOT lean??

    May I ask what your running… currently running 150 test matched mast
  6. H

    where else (besides NAPs) can i get Geneza gear?

    Best US domestic suppliers? Anyone have an idea?
Top Bottom