Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by HarleyGuy

  1. HarleyGuy

    Kits4Less Jackpot Sale!

  2. HarleyGuy

    USP HPLC Reports

    Another USP Jano of raws and vials of MastE from @US-pharmacies Bang on and leading the industry! Shop USP MastE 200mg here ➡️ https://us-pharmacies.to/product/drostanolone-enanthate/
  3. HarleyGuy

    Approved Us-Pharmacies Td Pics!

    @jalmashy1975 posted this USP TD pic from @US-pharmacies here https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/blood-test-results.1518737/#post-19320706 With super fast shipping too!
  4. HarleyGuy

    Female reta and anavar for cut

    Welcome to EF! Start with the Reta only for now and get diet really dialed in. The anavar can come after once we get the body fat off that you're looking to shed. If you want to post a log up we can help you out!
  5. HarleyGuy

    Approved Log Fat loss Cut Log with Tesamorelin

    Just got caught up on your log bro and you've been pushing it hard for a month straight, great work. Your transformation pics are an inspiration too! Cardio is consistent and hard at 40 mins and food is great with PR's the past month and on legs yesterday too. Great log bro! I'm excited to...
  6. HarleyGuy

    Trusted Log 2026 Strength Training Cycle Log Team UGL OZ & Driven Nutrition

    Bro I just hopped on your log after all our DM's and I'm blown away. You are one big unit and lift huge too! Massive legs and some serious heavy lifts! Congrats on all these lifts bro it was awesome watching you get stronger since you started the log Congrats on the big 300 brother I love the...
  7. HarleyGuy

    Blood test results

    This is important too @jalmashy1975 let's get everything else balanced first as well. We can look at the broad picture in your log and then zoom in on some micro-changes as we go, get all dialed in and then start a cycle or TRT if it's your best option.
  8. HarleyGuy

    Trusted Log Mobster - back on the grind log

    I dude in Nova Scotia asked me this question just today and my answer was Sust/Deca + Dbol exactly.
  9. HarleyGuy

    Trusted Log Mobster - back on the grind log

    Getting caught up on your log and this gave me a chuckle.... @SteveMobsterG rolls some dice and an 8 comes up... ok today I'm doing 800+lbs x 8 I suppose... light weight *yawn* LOL :p
  10. HarleyGuy

    Blood test results

    Real talk bro I like my Total T in the 800's and my Free T in the 200's so I consider you low. Are these your pre @US-pharmacies bloods? Did your order come in from when you posted here and can we see pics? ➡️...
  11. HarleyGuy

    Kits4Less HGH and ALL Peptides Sale!

    @Kits4Less @oliviakits4less
  12. HarleyGuy

    USP HPLC Reports

    USP dropped this Ebiom Sust300 Jano. Absolutely bang on as always! Shop here ➡️ https://us-pharmacies.to/product/sustanon-250-2-ml-x-250-mg-ml-eb/
  13. HarleyGuy

    Kits4Less HGH Flash Sale!

    One day only (today!)... order it up now! 1300iu for a smokin hot deal! ➡️ https://kits4less.is/product/hgh-dragon-b-3-pack-bundle/
  14. HarleyGuy

    Kits4Less HGH Flash Sale!

    TODAY ONLY!! @Kits4Less most popular HGH on sale for a steaming hot price! 🔥🔥 @Kits4Less @oliviakits4less
  15. HarleyGuy

    Paymet processing?

    Great feedback. @US-pharmacies has amazing customer service and processing times for sure.
Top Bottom