Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by GoldenWind

  1. G

    How can I get abs?

    Does body fat percentage really change anything? If it does, how can I accurately calculate it?
  2. G

    How can I get abs?

    Okay, thanks. As for everyone doubting my 5.6% body fat, it was taken by my gym teacher sometime around January. It was a handheld thing that looked somewhat, but not exactly, like: http://www.feelingfat.net/products/0162.jpg
  3. G

    How can I get abs?

    Yeah, nice forum here... people seem to care more about my stats than answering the topic. My definition of "having abs" is basically a 6-pack.
  4. G

    How can I get abs?

    Hi, I'm trying to get abs, but nothing's working so far... Age: 16 Gender: Male Body Fat %: 5.6% (Yeah yeah, I know it's too low, lol) Height: 5'8" Weight: 122lbs I'd like to know: 1) What exercises (and/or diet if nessicary :() I need to go on. 2) Assuming I follow the provided...
Top Bottom