Hahaha don’t remind me, feel like a walking pharmacy atm but gotta keep everything ticking along as healthily as possible during the abusive periods. Iv copped the bad end of the stick genetically with blood pressure control, even with all lifestyle measures in place consistently over the years...
Couple bits of pieces from ironclad.
Trying MOTS-c for the first time, I’ll be using during my health and cutting phase. 1mg pinned subQ 2 hours pre-workout with 20mg anavar. Great pump, sweat dripping more than usual + decent energy in the gym. Cognition feels more switched on and mood is a...
Staples touch down + SLU alongside their oils to try for my cutting phase I’m currently logging. Cannot fault quality and service of this lab, truely blessed to have their support. Team infinity ♾️
Boldenone U 200mg/ml: 400mg per week
Masteron P 150mg/ml (jano ~115mg/ml): 345mg per week
Testosterone E 250mg/ml: 750mg per week
Blast is coming to end and has been a journey and a half over the last 22 weeks. Iv been incredibly lucky to be sponsored by @Infinity Labs and I think the results...