Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Chop74

  1. C

    Sony PS5 Pro Giveaway competition by INFINITY LABS

    First time ordering with Infinity Labs but won’t be my last .Easy ordering process ,fast postage and happy to answer any questions and he also threw in a little extra surprise gift.. Thanks for the tip @UnclePoon ,@alwaysmad ,@barshift
  2. C

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    DONE ✅. @gar71 Congrats on VIP and looking forward to the release of Apexion HGH
  3. C

    Approved Log Obese to fit father - life transformation Journal

    Congrats on the new sponsorship with @RegenexPharma . Looking forward to see what u think about Triz over Reta in the coming weeks and where u go with thinking of jumping on TRT or not…….
  4. C

    United Peptides Introduction

    Nooooo Huge loss to the community but everyday life has to come first. I was old school and still using email to do orders looks like it’s time to up my game and learn how to use Threema 🤯
  5. C

    Help with using MOTS-C correctly

    I would take 0.5 / 1mg in the am and stop taking the 7 pm dose .Mots-c can effect sleep if taken to late in the day for some.
  6. C

    United Peptides Introduction

    I started on United’s 20mg Reta at Easter and changed to his 60mg Reta went from 126kg and currently sitting at 97kg. I got good appetite suppression and food noise practically disappeared in a couple of days .Top bloke to deal with. Some of the best pricing for Reta on the elite forum...
  7. C

    ALERIS LABS – $200 ELITE FITNESS GIVEAWAY

    Diet/ Health Following @ThisIsHowie
  8. C

    United Peptides Introduction

    Won 1 of the 4 TD prize giveaways from United. He even threw in BAC Water which wasn’t part of giveaway. Will go to good use once I’ve finished the 50iu kit first . Enjoy your holiday while u can because I’m sure u will be extra busy once u get back………
  9. C

    United Peptides Introduction

    Congrats to the other winners and again United showing why he is one of the top vendors on Elite .
  10. C

    United Peptides Introduction

    Thought it’s time to join and leave a review. Done about 6 orders now and can say I like that I can place orders still with email and get a response within 30 mins 99% time . Fast delivery times 4days to Central QLD. Have used his SS 31 100mg,Mots c 40mg , Nad+ 1000mg which I liked for the...
Top Bottom