Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Chidi

  1. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hello everyone! It’s been such an amazing day today of smelling perfumes, gym, and now I’m literally heading off to the shops with my friend! I think we will either eat sushi or grilld 🤤 Feeling great and lifting is going really well, I think I’m toning out/getting leaner.. I’m not sure as I...
  2. Chidi

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Wow girl you got more lollies than me, I’m jealous! Enjoy your package 🫶
  3. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hey everyone sorry for the late update! Just had dinner with my family! Had some pasta bake and salad.. I’ve got a busy weekend of work approaching but hey free steps! Today I did 25k steps and tomorrow will probably be around 15k! 💪Training Density day RDL 35kg x11, 25kg x16 Upper back row...
  4. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    I hope everyone is doing well on this Sunday night! Finished my short little shift today and headed to the beach with a friend! Sickness is well and truely over! Tomorrow will be a hectic day but then I’ve got two days off, so I’m looking forward to that! Those two days are my next scheduled gym...
  5. Chidi

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    No one deserves it more than you do 🙌🙌
  6. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hello everyone! First off I want to congratulate @RegenexPharma for getting VIP! He deserves it for everything he’s done for his team and the community. He’s helped me and people close to me more than you will know! I’m back in the gym! And started back up my peptides!! Felt so good to get...
  7. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Good evening everyone! I’ve had a few days off of the gym. I was planning to go tonight but it’s just best that I stay home and recover. My sickness is mostly gone, but I just don’t feel 100% yet. I was able to see my friend before work for some coffee and eggs Benedict! I have attached a...
  8. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hello everyone!! This week has been wild. From sickness to just constant work, I haven’t been able to hit the gym. I still feel pretty off but I’m just using this time to recover. If anything my motivation is super high to start feeling good again and train really hard. I’ve just been doing life...
  9. Chidi

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Custom Elite Sleep and Her supplement!! They came out looking so amazing.. can’t believe I’m on a supplement with such high quality! Big thank you to @RegenexPharma for doing this for me and em 🫶🫶
  10. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Good evening everyone! Work has been destroying me but that’s okay because it’s keeping me fit and busy! Steps have been even higher this week and I expect them to go up next week too! Big thank you to @RegenexPharma for making custom Elite sleep and Her supplement support stack logos/design for...
  11. Chidi

    Approved Log Obese to fit father - life transformation Journal

    Amazing work from everyone involved! Can’t wait to see next month
  12. Chidi

    United Peptides Introduction

    Wow look at you go! Awesome work working with @Unitedau
  13. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hellooooo today was amazing! Went to a cafe in the morning.. met with my friend and had a blast. Today is my day off then back to work tomorrow. I’ve been very lower body focused for the past few weeks, thing to grind those extra reps out as much as possible! 💪Training Density day RDL 35kg...
  14. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    Hello everyone 🫶 Had a fun time at the show today. Ate a chip on a stick, had some gelato and watched the fireworks! Before that, I met my friends at a cafe. Walked along the beach and just had a really chill day. Training has been really solid! Upping the weight, reps etc, trying to progress...
  15. Chidi

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    I hope everyone is staying fit and healthy! Em reminded me to update my log. Today was my day off. I started the morning at the cafe and ended it with gym with my parents. They have newfound goals and I’m hoping they stick with them! 💪Training Density day RDL 35kg x11, 25kg x16 Upper back row...
Top Bottom