Hey everyone hope your Thursday was as cruisy as mine was. Beach, cafe and played with the dog.
Caught up with a mate for lunch too
Chest press - 43 x19
35 x19
Pull-down - 39 x12
25 x16
Db curl- 13x6
13x10
13x5
Row- 10x35
65x12. 55x14
Preacher curl 35 x13
30 minutes elliptical 50 watts
Evening gents hope everyone’s weekend was exciting. Mine was much the same as usual. Took the dog to the beach in the morning.
Then for lunch caught up with a friend that I haven’t seen in years
Finished up at the gym tonight, did 30 minutes on the cross trainer 50 watts
Chest press - 43 x19...
Thank you everyone for the support, I’ve been reading through them all…
I have switched to the tirz from the Reta and have noticed a big difference. I use to take it from the doctor and I have the exact same feeling. I prefer it.
I managed 20 minutes on the elliptical today before coughing up...
Want to thank @RegenexPharma for reaching out to me after seeing my sponsor has unfortunately left the forum. He’s been such a big help and took a lot of time to go over everything with me!
I’ll be running:
Klow
Tirzepatide
CJC+IPA
He also sent me test e! I’ll get some bloodwork and think long...
Want to thank @RegenexPharma for reaching out to me after seeing my sponsor has unfortunately left the forum. He’s been such a big help and took a lot of time to go over everything with me!
Looking forward to this journey with you my man 👊
Hey legends sorry for not updating, I’ve felt very sick. Just have a bad cold. Was able to hit the gym tonight, did my usual weights.
Had trouble on the elliptical with my cough, managed to get 20 minutes done.
Hopefully I can sleep better tonight and get in tomorrow and do 30 minutes minimum...
Hey guys wanted to give you an update on my progress with @Unitedau
I’ve been with the legend for 5 weeks now, time has flown…
I’ve been using his Reta, Mots-c and Klow. All of which I’m really enjoying a lot.
The klow has helped me knee out tremendously. We’ve been running it high dosage and...
Hey guys wanted to give you an update on my progress with @Unitedau
I’ve been with the legend for 5 weeks now, time has flown…
I’ve been using his Reta, Mots-c and Klow. All of which I’m really enjoying a lot.
June 29 vs 2nd September
Hey folks beautiful Sunday for me and the wife.. started the day with you guessed it, at the beach once again. Brought my coffee in my thermal and enjoyed 2 hours there with the dog. Had the usual people come up for a chat.
Didn’t go to the gym today as it was my rest day, but I still wanted to...
Hope everyone is doing great. Public holiday tomorrow… will be with the family. Can’t wait.
Last few days at the gym have been great, step count has also been great.
I’m averaging about 11,000 steps per day and doing my cardio
Last night I did 30 mins on the elliptical 50 watts, which usually...
Hope all you legends having a great weekend. Today much the same, took the dog to the beach early morning. Finished the morning with 5,000 steps. In the late afternoon me and the wife went for a walk, we did 6000 steps. Just finished at the gym! Here was my workout
Chest press - 43 x19
35 x19...
Hey legends
Managed to get 13,000 steps today and did my 30 mins on the elliptical at 45 watts. I can’t wait to go back to the gym tomorrow and do it all over again.
I’m feeling a tremendous amount of relief in my knee and shoulder from @Unitedau klow. I wish I found this stuff sooner. Feels...