Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Brettiez

  1. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Awesome physique man! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
  2. B

    Vertex Labs Introduction

    Weeew, keen to try the YK! 🀩
  3. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Another little TD received today! πŸ“« ** Package was flooded with 🍬🍭 as always, but this was all consumed prior to the photograph** Stocked up on some Tamiflu as the the flu seems to be doing the rounds! BPC-157 Caps are for my wife who's battling a bit of a back issue at the moment, she's...
  4. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Amazing news to wake up to! Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€ @RegenexPharma , Incredible little speech you threw in there as well mate. Got a little tear in my eye reading it haha! 🀣🀣 Congrats to all the winners! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 😍😍😍😍
  5. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    Hahahaha , congrats bro! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ₯³
  6. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    DONE @koba Incredible giveaway man, thank you so much for this! We love you! 😍 πŸ’‹
  7. B

    Approved Log Obese to fit father - life transformation Journal

    Hey @Casperdad ! Here as a result of regenexes VIP give-away comp, but I've just gone back over your entire log. Mate, I absolutely love what you're doing. It's so sad to see blokes hit their 40s and immediately think thats it, its all downhill from here. Sure, your natural energy levels dip...
  8. B

    Dihexa 5mg caps

    Can't help myself but I'm also trying to track down dihexa!
  9. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Another little touchdown from IC! (Not the prettiest TD pic soz, done it on my lap quickly as work is chaos at the moment!) Been going through a fair bit of semax / selank lately, and have got another of my mates onto it. After going through some phases of pretty heavy stimulant abuse...
  10. B

    PharmabolicsOz - New Vendor Intro

    Hi all, Took advantage of Pharmobolics intro sale recently, but was too excited to crack everything open that I completely forgot to post a TD! πŸ˜” Ive since ordered another little top-up due to a nagging shoulder at the moment. Very excited to begin using the Duo-Heal tonight. 🀩 The custom...
  11. B

    Approved Infinity labs introduction

    Hats off to you mate! Its a nice change of pace to see a man admit when an error was made rather than digging in the heels in ha-ha. Much respect. 🀝🀝 I can fully understand your initial frustration, but very glad to hear everything has been rectified. Ive only recently begun dealing with...
  12. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Another TD from the GOAT. Top-up on some of the capsule range on offer! Cant get enough. πŸ‘Œ A single hour from order placement to shipping confirmation. Absolutely magical. Genuinely starting to believe Clad is actually a fucking octopus. πŸ™ 8 Letters in Ironclad, it can't be a coincidence...
  13. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Hi all, Just thought I'd report back on my first dayvigo experience (5mg). Went to bed & woke up at the same time as always, despite this I had an 18% uptick on actual sleep time (Whoop tracking). I have a very active mind, and more often than not I sit there tossing & turning /...
  14. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Small TD for some 5mg Dayvigo. 11/10 Service from IC as always.🀝 Thought I'd give it a try after seeing the restock update recently. Heard some very good things so I'll try and report back on my personal experiences.
  15. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Congrats on your win brother!🀝 Winner of the first telegram lucky dip, your name goes down in the IC History books haha! Rare air. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Top Bottom