Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Recent content by Blipsta

  1. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    I would do this but my cat will either sit in the fridge or the washing machine.
  2. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    good work on the VIP 🤙🏾 Done @Chidi
  3. B

    Female Log 2026 Female fitness lifestyle Log

    It’s nice having an early day followed by beach. Good to see you’ve recovered 🤙🏾
  4. B

    Minimum testosterone you'd recommend on a cycle

    I did 150 test 200 primo took my e2 from 290 to 69 in 10 weeks I was prob sitting around 17%bf when I started ended around 12%. Stayed same dose start to finish so I could see what it would do for bloods and body wise
  5. B

    Approved Regenex Pharma Intro

    This is a sweet td and the pen looks stellar too!
  6. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Nice little td for a mate in wa
  7. B

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    I’m jealous you have more primo then me and I’ve been hoarding it since last time he was out 😂
  8. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    I just go Amazon cost me like $50 for 50 my mate tried getting 1000 from alibaba and it was just 3ml vials with screw lids hahaha
  9. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    💯 give hgh a try see the female crew in here taking it and enjoying the gains they make from it. But try what you have first and then make your decision then. @IronHQ has great hgh I’ve been taking it maybe 5/6 months now. A pro tip for gh the pens he has makes life a breeze 😉.
  10. B

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Yeah hard couple of work mates love it and they have 25mgml so this would be crazy
  11. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Little td first pic the order. Next few just for the competition
  12. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Colour scheme is wild! And the vials to match 🙏🏽🙏🏽
  13. B

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Also would like to know not that it really matters as I’ll get some anyway but still
  14. B

    Norvex Pharmaceuticals | New Vendor Introduction

    Just a little top up going to give the test cyp and DHB a go also the female work mate said I need a tan
  15. B

    Silver Supplier IRONCLAD - New Vendor Intro

    Cheeky little order for a friend
Top Bottom