Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pubertal gyno and letrozole

bodybuilder3000

hey guys, i got really puffy nips (so bad i dont even wanna take my shirt off or wear a white shirt u can see threw :( (dont know if its pubertal gyno or psuedo gyno) no itching or tenderness, never did any AAS or PH, bodyfat is about 17%, i had it seince i was about 12 yrs old, 19 now and i got some letrozole here, i want to know if i had the gyno too long for letro to cure it and if letrozole can get rid of the puffyness or if its just for lumps and how much to take.

thanx in advance, bodybuilder3000

bodybuilder3000 said:
hey guys, i got really puffy nips (so bad i dont even wanna take my shirt off or wear a white shirt u can see threw :( (dont know if its pubertal gyno or psuedo gyno) no itching or tenderness, never did any AAS or PH, bodyfat is about 17%, i had it seince i was about 12 yrs old, 19 now and i got some letrozole here, i want to know if i had the gyno too long for letro to cure it and if letrozole can get rid of the puffyness or if its just for lumps and how much to take.

I would assume it's excess bodyfat, however to rule out any doubt i would consult your Dr.
only he can determine if it's excess BF or the other.however there are cases where subjects ( I like that word) do have excess pubertal gyno.
get a check up!

RADAR

RADAR said:
I would assume it's excess bodyfat, however to rule out any doubt i would consult your Dr.
only he can determine if it's excess BF or the other.however there are cases where subjects ( I like that word) do have excess pubertal gyno.
get a check up!

RADAR
^^^^

chances are if you've had it since puberty, you've never used any gear and it's not really prominent it will disappear with a year's quality diet, solid workout and rest schedule.
if its that bad that you find yourself reluctant to go topless/ wear white tops etc you really do want to see your doctor.

Agreed... the easiest and best way to determine what's what is to get on a good clean diet and lose at least 5% of that body fat... once you're "tighter", you can can better see what's fat or what's gyno...if there are any lumps, you can see/feel those better with less fat. Then you can decide if a course of letro, etc. is in order, though a QUALITY doctor with experience in that area should be consulted.

If you already got the letro , then just try it.
Use a lower dosage like .25mg e3d (assuming you got the ancilliary)

If you got the 2.5 mg pills, you'll want to cut the pills atleast in 4 pieces (preferable 8) and take them e3d. If you're showing symptoms , you can't wait to drop bodyfat , just try letro and see if the gyno is cured. But the reason for cutting the pill in such small pieces is that letro is potent and you can cause immune system problems if you drop your estrogen too low. It will also have negative effects on building muscle and you will have no libido at all.

I would say just try it since you have the letro on hand. Yes it can clear gyno

bodybuilder3000 said:

bodybuilder3000 said:

i hooked you up with a free platnimum membership for 7 days so you can search around.

Also if you got liquid letro , you want to make sure you shake that bottle fairly vigorously before eyedropping some in juice or water. If you don't you could have a high concentration of letro at the bottom of the bottle and very little at the top. Then you'll get massive doses towards the end of the bottle. Anyway letro is potent and you really should be careful.... Don't take it at high dosage

Top Bottom