Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much tuna while cutting?

aznboy79

Just wondered how many cans of tuna you guys eat while cutting? I'm a little worried by the sodium content (625mg a can) since I've been eating 3 cans a day. Should I cut it down to just 1.5 or 2 cans a day? It's just so quick and easy :)

I eat 4-6 cans per day(unless i am out, like right now)...but I am also 215 lbs around 8%...so I prob eat a lot more cals than you in general. I dont worry too much about sodium cause I dont have a tendancy to hold much water.

dont bother buying the low sodium variety... just rinse the tuna in the can. it pulls out most of the salt and broth.

lungofiron said:
Damn, I used to love tuna until my cat started eating the stuff. :sick:

Yea, my cat must have known all my gear was vet grade. That fucker started using all my stuff. So I had to start using IP gear..the BA was so high he refused to do the inejctions(and he knew it wouldnt work anyway).

well, once I moved down east, I made a deal with a local to buy tuna from him by the metric tonne..... Cheaper that way!

I usually eat between 2 and 5 cans per day, depending on what else is on the menu. I wouldn't worry too much about the sodium content, you can make up for it by reducing sodium intake in other areas.

Thx for the advice guys! I'll try naxis' suggestion and just rinse it out before I eat it (I usually just dump it all in a strainer).

I eat anywheres from 2-4 cans of tuna in a day. I dont waste money buying the low sodium types.. I too put mine in a stainer and rinse it under cold water for a few seconds.. works for me!

Top Bottom