Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet for Epistane

tom5933

Probably going to run Epistane as my first* cycle this summer and don't really know how to adjust my diet since I am going to be on a steroid. Here's guidelines of my proposed cycle:

-5'9" 190 (plan to be around 180 when I start the Epi)
-Cycle will be 5-6 weeks at 30mg
-Goal: Gain around 8 pounds of pure muscle while losing 2-3% bodyfat (if this is even possible)
-Workout will be FST-7 coming off of Madcow's 5x5
-Will be including cardio 3-4 days a week
-I will be transitioning from a cut of about 2200-2400 calories a day

Now my main questions are, to achieve my goal, what amount of calories/macros would suit me best? I know a lot about nutrition and dieting but am unsure how to manipulate my diet in order to make the most of the Epistane. Thanks in advance :evil:

* - By first I'm saying my first real, planned out cycle. I took the original Mass Tabs a few years ago but had no clue what I was doing and was a total idiot about the whole thing. This time I plan on doing everything perfect.

if trying to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time eat super clean with a high amount of protein and do cardio first thing in morning on an empty stomach at least 4 times a week. eat enough carbs but since you arent exactly bulking keep them in check. you need to eat carbs to gain muscle though.

Thinking of doing a zig-zag type diet consisting of keeping protein consistent at 350 everyday, fat at 75 everyday, and doing 350 carbs on WO days, and 150-200 carbs on cardio days. Planning on having a carb cutoff so no carbs at night either.

im glad i came across this thread, i just started epi myself and wondered what i should be eating...

Eat a crapload of pizza, beef, and anything else like that, try and leave out the useless foods like candy and other deserts.

- Run/jog over 25 miles a week, lift hard but not too heavy as it will keep you on your ass from being totally taxed, keep the pump going.

- If you can maintain a good mile run time and or swim time and pull your own body weight up on a pull up bar 20 times in one set with legit form then you’ve got some good all around relatively athletic useful strength.

- More running/jogging/soccer/basketball or other sports.

LOL, ok I know a lot of people are like WTF??? My point is, just eat man. Be extremely active, especially with cardio. Do pull ups instead of curls, military press instead of lateral raises, squats instead of $30,000 dollar fancy leg machines.

If you’re on that epi and you’re busting your ass, you can toss down a beautiful little cesars hot n’ rdy for 5 bucks and your bodies gonna turn that into premium gasoline. Later that night, have a nice steak with some broccoli and good, cheat meal bread.

If you eat like the above and you’re not running/jogging like hell, training like a real athlete and instead doing 5 second 1 rep barbell curls with calf raised supersets then you’ll get fast as hell and bloat up lol.

- Michael Phelps devoured cheese burgers, carbs, more carbs, pizza and other “junkie foods” surpassing 10k calories a day. One of the most athletic men ever. Ever since I followed his philosophy and started running for miles every other day and sticking to compound movements my endurance, strength, athletic ability and looks all increased drastically than when I sat at the gym with a note book writing down my barbell curl rep for the day.

Just did Epi-strong, worked great for me!

Oh, and btw everyones gonna call me out as a dumb@$$ for this post and you may want to agree with them and do what they say, not me. Just throwing a little “simplify, chill out” perspective on things.

DRINK A CRAPLOAD OF WATER helps with some of the cramping, especially on calves while running

Last edited:
Oh and I know none of us can dedicate our times and life to training as much as Michael Phelps AND that he has some genetic factors coming into play that are different than us.

Just scale it down and personalize it to yourself. Mix it in with some of the more “fanatical” approach to bodybuilding =)

Unless you’re going to compete for a life achievement dude, don’t worry so much. You’re just going to get on this like 2 month wagon of being 100% right, and then slowly come off. Instead find a good “reality checked” middle ground eating/exercise life style that will help you develop good habits that you can stick with for the rest of your life.

All or nothing is easy, that personalized middle ground is what most of us never find.

I am very interested in the focus of your post. I got very positive result from this diet.I am sure that your post will definitely be of help to many people.
Thanks for sharing a good info.

Top Bottom