Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would u use vet hcg?

Why not? Of course I would. I used Intervet Laurobolin and it worked awesome besides all the injects needed and amount of oil.

Selling it as vet use gets around some gray areas of the law in Mexico bro. Yes, even Mexico has laws.

Why not? Of course I would. I used Intervet Laurobolin and it worked awesome besides all the injects needed and amount of oil.

Selling it as vet use gets around some gray areas of the law in Mexico bro. Yes, even Mexico has laws.

yes some one just explained to be if it says hcg its just that human and all those other big words haha,with one hitch it was made for vetinarian standards (cow aint gonna say boo maybe moo but not boo)lol i need sleep.

Operation Gear Grinder was basically about those Mexican Labs violating those laws. Can't really say a dog needs 75mg abombs or 400mg super test now can you. Was nice while it lasted tho.

Can't see why not. Used to use winni-v and finajet for vet use as well as eq. As long as you use the proper dose I can't see why not.

Ummm...again my question would be how do you have ANIMAL grade Human chorionic gonadotropin? Are you sure its not made from the urine of pregnant dogs? I have serious questions as to what vet use there would be for Hcg. Its like would you use monkey sperm to try and get your wife preggo? Basically, my answer would be no on Vet HcG. Vet gear? Sure. Vet Hcg? Let me know when you start barking.

Ummm...again my question would be how do you have ANIMAL grade Human chorionic gonadotropin? Are you sure its not made from the urine of pregnant dogs? I have serious questions as to what vet use there would be for Hcg. Its like would you use monkey sperm to try and get your wife preggo? Basically, my answer would be no on Vet HcG. Vet gear? Sure. Vet Hcg? Let me know when you start barking.

ruf

Top Bottom