Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Sheer Panic" At London Hedge Fund Conference

Stupid people putting money in hedge funds and REIT's thinking booms last forever - get what they deserve. Next time, don't be so damn gullible (yeah right that'll change).

They didn't learn shit from dot-com days.

r

I'm pretty sure a hedge fund went bent belly up friday. That would explain the wild swing in the form of mass liquidation.

There's some very smart people out there that are saying it wouldn't be a total surprise if the DOW retraced 50% from current levels. Unlikey yes, but one thing to always remember: There's firm support at zero. LOL.

I'm pretty sure a hedge fund went bent belly up friday. That would explain the wild swing in the form of mass liquidation.

There's some very smart people out there that are saying it wouldn't be a total surprise if the DOW retraced 50% from current levels. Unlikey yes, but one thing to always remember: There's firm support at zero. LOL.

I dont think a gedge fund went down, I think it mainly had to do with the Lehman CDS sales settling that day + a shitload of rich people pulling their money out of a variety of hedge funds.

This past week was the first week in 6 where funds moving IN to mutual funds exceeded funds going out.

I dont think a gedge fund went down, I think it mainly had to do with the Lehman CDS sales settling that day + a shitload of rich people pulling their money out of a variety of hedge funds.

This past week was the first week in 6 where funds moving IN to mutual funds exceeded funds going out.

Yes it would be a shame to miss out on the bottom. I shorted MON, had to cover friday. With such huge swings it's hard to not get sweaty palms right now esp. if your time horizon is that of someone like Buffet. It's pretty apparent most people don't understand that stocks can go to the moon and turn right back around--the msg. boards have been a constant source of devious entertainment lately.

Top Bottom