Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vandyl Sulfate, I've got it but should I use it?

Enock

I have Vandyl Sulfate, ( its a huge ass container for $13 bucks, they changed the design of the caontainers and because this one was the old design they were trying to dump it)

Originally I got it, because I was trying a keto diet, and it had a good amount of calcium which I had trouble getting while on a keto diet, plus I figured it was a good time to try it. Too bad I didn't know at the time how it can prevent ketosis. OH well didn't like keto much anyway.

Thing is I still have a huge amount of it. Theres no good studies on the net, since the only one done on humans used a very low dose.

I understand it may act as an insulin mimicker. Thing is, I'm cutting, If this thing helps my muscles a little bit but at the same time also stores alot of nutrients in adipose tissue it isn't helping me much.

Anyone have any experience with it? Especially while cutting. I had usally taken it before bed, but hopefully that wasn't just telling the body hmm lets store what little is left in his stomach as fat. Since we are insulin high. I had taken the amount (can't remeber now) but what was reccemended on the net, not on the label, which was alot more. Again I've no idea if I should just throw this stuff out or what.

If its just really crappy working I.E works ever slightly but not worth the money I might as well use it. But if its not used because it just fucks you up, then I would obviously be best to throw the crap out.

I understand some people get increased pump but thats it? is that it? no other bad things like increased fat storage or anything? anyone any thoughts searches aren't coming up with much good info.

vanadyl

I used the crap for a while at double the dose on the bottle.Little did I know that high concentrations of vanadyl can cause a reaction similar to chronic fatigue syndrome.I quit taking and never felt better.Be careful.

I've used it before and thought it was a decent product. I only took the recommended dosage. It made my muscles fuller. Actually lost fat while on too. But don't go thinking this is a miracle drug from what I'm saying, it was small gains.

im taking vs right now at 50mgs/day. did get some diarrhea. but so far thats it. Its making me more vascular. Like el cubano said, its making my muscles look fuller too

It can be a useful agent when used with chromium, magnesium, and/or ALA. They all increase insulin sensitivity or function differently and may have an additive effect.

Manipulation of insulin function looks like a very effective method for reducing bodyfat and improving LBM.

Top Bottom