Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Presenting the Testosterone Cyclone steroid cycle. Is this too advanced for you?

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

Presenting the Testosterone Cyclone steroid cycle. Is this too advanced for you?

And now without further delay, I present to you the radical muscle-building Testosterone Cyclone cycle, plus an insane muscle building variation, the Testosterone Cyclone Xtreme. This cycle is so effective at building muscle, increasing strength, burning fat, and raising libido

Last edited:
The extreme cycle says to do the 6 extra pumps 30 minutes before workout but the bottle says not to shower for 5 hours after applying...who doesn't shower for hours after working out?? Kinda confused on the concept here.

What's the correct pct for this?

The cool thing about this cycle is that the PCT is built right in. Just follow the protocol and the PCT is included.

I'm on week 3 of my test cyclone cycle and I already see my arms becoming more defined. Gained some size on my bicep and my triceps pop like crazy. I'm not a scrawny guy and had muscle there to begin with but after using RS Transaderm it's like they popped even more. Even my trainer noticed a difference.

The extreme cycle says to do the 6 extra pumps 30 minutes before workout but the bottle says not to shower for 5 hours after applying...who doesn't shower for hours after working out?? Kinda confused on the concept here.

I'm doing the Xtreme version and I shower after my workout. I wouldn't worry, the stuff absorbs very quickly.

Cyclone cycle is crazy, not only do I feel I'm on a cycle my libido had never been so high. I will be honest I've ran a few cycles in my day but this is legal and has the same effect. I have to watch what I take because I'm trying to get into the police academy and they run a lot of test so I can't take anything illegal. Cyclone is legal and won't draw a red flag.

I am finishing up week 6 of the cyclone cycle, I was happy with my results but I wanted more. stevesmi, one of the forum Mods recommended I pair Test Stack 17 with Transaderm to give me that extra spike I've been looking for - replacing the Phytoserms. WOW! It's only been three weeks since I swapped out Phytoserms with Test Stack and I already feel stronger, healthier and hornier. The intensity is unbelievable. I can't believe how good TS17 works with transaderm. The recommended dosage for TS17 is 3 a day, but combined with Transaderm, I had to cut down to two per day if I wanted to get anything done besides shining my sword.

I am finishing up week 6 of the cyclone cycle, I was happy with my results but I wanted more. stevesmi, one of the forum Mods recommended I pair Test Stack 17 with Transaderm to give me that extra spike I've been looking for - replacing the Phytoserms. WOW! It's only been three weeks since I swapped out Phytoserms with Test Stack and I already feel stronger, healthier and hornier. The intensity is unbelievable. I can't believe how good TS17 works with transaderm. The recommended dosage for TS17 is 3 a day, but combined with Transaderm, I had to cut down to two per day if I wanted to get anything done besides shining my sword.

yup I remember us talking, looks like my advice has paid off for you bigtime. but the real credit isn't me bro, its YOU. helluva job!

anyone who needs help setting up a cyclone cycle and PCT please hit me up, i've got discount codes for you!

On week 11 and still pumping hard. My endurance, continuing this long without any long period of break/recover time has surprised me. My schedule gets kind a crazy with the school and work and I haven't really stuck by the chart, I may have not taken the 2-day break as recommended. With that being said I feel I don't need to take a break. After working a 12-hour shift and completing assignments for school I still have enough nergy to hit the gym at 2am. Thank god for 24 hr. gyms.

Top Bottom