Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Documentary “Afghan Muscles” Afghan bodybuilders are becoming fanatics! Video

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
It's hard for me to put into words what the sport of bodybuilding means in Afghanistan. So rather than me sitting here and trying to explain it, I’d like to point you in the direction of an interesting documentary that was recently released. The documentary is called “Afghan Muscles”, and it takes a deep look at how seriously people take bodybuilding in this country. Although they don't have access supplements or modern gyms, they are very dedicated to bodybuilding... RESPECT!

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_M7RvFV32PI&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_M7RvFV32PI&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Last edited:
"If you try to pull that shit here, I will personally F$$k you in the @ss"!"
classic. really shows teh tension and frustrations.

this is a great video for the simple reason that people in north america and europe are blessed we have good facilities and not the corruption and filth of those 3rd world countries.

so everyone on here should bust their butts and take advantage of it and stop whining cause imagine what these afghan builders have to go through. i'm sure they are dirt poor and cant even afford to eat properly and they still look very good. very inspiring vid

can we all stop the fighting here.

Unreal. 12 deleted posts. You guys need to get it together before permanent vacation becomes the only answer.

I am sick to my stomach with what I just saw in this thread from a few members. Right in front of my bosses face you members acted like this. Then from one of my mentors on top of that. HOWS THIS MAKE ME LOOK!!!!!!

I will not stand for it. I will be going over this thread and you can bet your ass a few of you are taking a permanent vacation. One member is off the mentor team for good and lucky he's not banned for life.

Last edited:
this is a great video for the simple reason that people in north america and europe are blessed we have good facilities and not the corruption and filth of those 3rd world countries.

so everyone on here should bust their butts and take advantage of it and stop whining cause imagine what these afghan builders have to go through. i'm sure they are dirt poor and cant even afford to eat properly and they still look very good. very inspiring vid
And the only supplement for many is eggs. Hard yards, yet great physiques.

Top Bottom