Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets hear ur stories of steroids and the cops

Its All Genetics

i knew one of the bigger local dealers in my area. he use to lift in my gym and supply almost everyone there. there was this huge cop there who was part of the local sheriffs office. the dealer and the cop were friends. there was another huge dude there, the other biggest guy in the gym(who obviously juiced) and his girlfriend. they were all friends with the cop. the dealer told me he never worried about getting busted because the cop told him everyone who they had their eye on and who they were going to bust.

now my thinking is this. the cop was big, very big. although he was big bonned. i bet he was juicing and the dealer hooked him up and in turn he made sure ' the dealer knew about any possible steroids busts that were aout to go down'.

do u think this is very common....? maybe the ug labs hook up a few cops and even though the cops may not be able to prevent a bust...they could make sure the info leaked to a ug lab head guy...

wondered what ur opinions were....>

what man this is real life stuff. im trying to learn as much as i can about everything related to steroids. i dont mean to ask dumb questions im just interested to see if any one else has some inside scoop as to cops that are juicin and what not.....

Its All Genetics said:
what man this is real life stuff. im trying to learn as much as i can about everything related to steroids. i dont mean to ask dumb questions im just interested to see if any one else has some inside scoop as to cops that are juicin and what not.....

Fact = lots of cops juice.

good story, but if i was dealing and had a cop @ the gym, i wouldnt go up to him and try to hook him up!

ummm excuse me mr. officer it looks like your lacking a bit in your upper body and i have just the thing for you! 2 lovely bottles of test cyp and some deca, usually i would charge..... lol

he would probably go yeah, where do you live, ill come around and get it...... and leave the bit out about he was gonna bring another 10 cops around to bust your ass^^

Top Bottom