Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH(Genotropin) and Baaad Acne!!?

3slFrank

Hey Guys. Brand new here but need some quick help.
Im 26 and have recently (3rd injection) started taking Genotropin (the kind you mix yourself), and have broken out baaadly. Not large acne but a bunch of very small ones on my chest and back. Wierd thing is i previously taken somatropin, and i forget the brand but it was the kind that comes pre-mixed in the acid type water, and i had no breakouts at all.
What gives? Is it contaminated? Is something wrong with the bacteriostatic water? Is there a difference in companies? Is this the Norm?
Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Im 26 and have recently (3rd injection) started taking Genotropin (the kind you mix yourself), and have broken out baaadly. Not large acne but a bunch of very small ones on my chest and back. Wierd thing is i previously taken somatropin, and i forget the brand but it was the kind that comes pre-mixed in the acid type water, and i had no breakouts at all.
What gives? Is it contaminated? Is something wrong with the bacteriostatic water? Is there a difference in companies? Is this the Norm?

My account is messed up right now but i am an elite mentor, and our job is to help

so heres your answer

Evolution-X Vitamin B5 Acne Treatment - Because sometimes cleansers and toners just aren't enough

RADAR

A friend of mine had the same problem.

Once he realized that the had been sold HCG instead of HGH he fixed the problem.

That doesnt sound right. Only 3 injections and acne?You should go and get a pregnancy test kit and test the hgh with it

This one is simple! Come on guys! Think... What gives you zits? Hormone hmmm what is fake GH? Its HCG!!! Give your GH a prego test! Also don't mix GH with acid, you are supposed to use BAC water!

This one is simple! Come on guys! Think... What gives you zits? Hormone hmmm what is fake GH? Its HCG!!! Give your GH a prego test! Also don't mix GH with acid, you are supposed to use BAC water!

So basically what i could have instead of hgh is equall to what females get when they are prego? So basically do a preganancy test, using as little of the product as possible right?

Also I do mix it with Bacteriostatic water.
The acid based was when i had some somotropin that already came pre-mixed in a vile. (acid based i assume cause it burned like hell going in!)

PS It also gets worse when i wear shirts and exert myself, if thta helps...

Yep that is what it sounds like. I have never heard of a premixed GH. That sounds more like IGF not HGH. IGF also should not cause acne...

give it a pregnancy test. If the test is positive you have hcg, if the test is negative the chances are great that you have purchased hgh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom