Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eca

BLiTzd

I am getting ready to start an Eca cycle and was wondering if anybody has ever heard of bronkaid over the counter asthma med with 25ml of ephedrine sulphate. If so does it work? I've ready a few forums on the Internet and just wanted somebodies opinion on it. Are there any other over the counter or supps I can loot into for a proper Eca cycle?

I'll save you some trouble. You can buy bronchilator, decongestant otc meds like sudafed and mix in some caffine pills with aspirin or....
go to Orbit Nutrition - Bodybuilding Supplements, Discount Supplements
buy the sports one eca capsules. i think its like 35 bucks and has 120 caps.
heres the ingredients...
25 mg of EPHEDRA extract, 250 mg of Caffeine Anhydrous, 25mg MethylSynephrine Hcl, 110 mg Asprin (salicylic acid), 25 mg Citrus Aurantium, 25 mg Phenylethylamine Hcl, 3 mg Methyl Yohimbine Hcl, 25 mg Green Tea, 25 mg Hoodia extract, 25 mg Theobromine 99%, 15 mg Cayenne, 30 mcg Chromium Polinate

essentially its eca+++. much easier route and will save u a ton of trouble and has everything measured out in eacy capsule. its a very nice fatburner.
good luck.

Top Bottom