Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dandruff on cycle

semper03

What do you guys take to remedy this? I've tried selson blue and head and shoulders and it isn't working. My dandruff is getting bad. If it helps I'm taking Test and dbol. Thanks!

Hunter Of Gunmen

Stop the cycle immediately bro ! muscles gains aint worth it if your hair looks like shit...:worried:

ha ha....ok seriously just use head and shoulders or something.
i doubt its related to the aas ...
and you would probably get a better response in the supps forum :)

Stop the cycle immediately bro ! muscles gains aint worth it if your hair looks like shit...:worried:

ha ha....ok seriously just use head and shoulders or something.
i doubt its related to the aas ...
and you would probably get a better response in the supps forum :)

lolllllllll columbo strikes again!!! i fucking love it... im fucking cracking up man!!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I've used some stuff I got from Walmart that's really strong that help me, it's called Denorex. Also which which worked better for me and kept it from coming is the N2shampoo. Cleared my dandruff right. Haven't had a issue since I started it.

i've been getting dandruff for years even before AAS.. don't think its related at all. just you getting old and having a drier scalp. could be from the sun, try olive oil to moisturize. using too much shampoo can actually dry your head more believe it or not. also if you shave your head or trim it low that can obviously dry your skin too.

this might be a good topic to post in some other parts of the forum and have a hair expert chime in or research the internet and find a hair stylist forum. i honestly have never given it much thought even though i have had this problem for years

What do you guys take to remedy this? I've tried selson blue and head and shoulders and it isn't working. My dandruff is getting bad. If it helps I'm taking Test and dbol. Thanks!

I think its the test. On my wifes test cycle she developed pretty bad dandruff, once the cycle ended so did the dandruff.

I have never had it and your the 1st I have heard, but coupled with my wifes dandruff...who knows maybe an odd side effect?

I've had it a little bit here and there and the selson blue knocked it out pretty fast but since I've started this cycle it's got a lot worse and the selson blue can barely touch it. It's driving me nuts.

Hunter Of Gunmen

I have dry scalp dandruff problems for years, I rotate shampoos every two wks. I rid dandruff with head and shoulders, denorex, and for moisturising use paul mitchell teatrea shampoo, it rocks! Teatree helps and paul mitchell brand has highest amount. I spents years trying to figure it out but I have been dandruff free for years now.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

I have dry scalp dandruff problems for years, I rotate shampoos every two wks. I rid dandruff with head and shoulders, denorex, and for moisturising use paul mitchell teatrea shampoo, it rocks! Teatree helps and paul mitchell brand has highest amount. I spents years trying to figure it out but I have been dandruff free for years now.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

I seen some stuff on tv from Walmart that has tea tree oil in for dandruff but can't remember what its called, I'm gonna go look for it and hope it helps.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom