Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my Sus, Equipoise and Anavar cycle...

Charles Ray

Ok...Here it is....The Eq is really low because I only have 500mg. My stats are 6' , 174lbs, about 8%bf

Week-------Sus--------Eq-----------Anavar------Clomid
1 -----------500mg
2------------250mg
3------------250mg----100mg
4------------250mg----100mg-------35mgED
5------------250mg---100mg-------35mgED
6 -----------------------100mg--------35mgED
7 -----------------------100mg--------35mgED
8-------------------------------------------------------100mg first 2 days then 50mg ED thru week 9

After week 8 I'm starting Glutamine.

I'm using the Sus for the weight gains. I stop at week 5 so that it tapers off by the end of week 8. Eq and Anavar I'm using to help cut down the water retention a little and help bring out the cuts as well as gaining a little strength. I also have some nolvadex on hand just in case.

My goal is to gain 15lbs of muscle with minimal fat within 2 cycles. Should I..... Forget the Sus and do an Anavar Eq cycle possibly gaining 15lbs or LBM? Or do a Sus cycle for 8 weeks then do the Anavar Eq cycle after it. I dooon't want to be a big blob for the summer so I'm looking to stay at 8%bf.

Factors: There is no way that I'm buying more Anavar(waaaay too expensive).
Doubtful that I'm going to get more Eq.

Go easy ! Please :)

Last edited:
I don't like your cycle, it seems to be very weak

just one comment, use Clomid 3weeks after your last shot of Equipoise

First off,you should not even do a cycle until you get ahold of enough gear to run a "proper" cycle.The sust you should be running for at least a couple of more weeks,and the eq will be completely worthless at that dosage.You need to triple that dosage just to see the low-end anabolic effects.Get some more gear bro,then re-formulate it...

I am all for intermediate modest first-time cycles. But this is just too small. Maybe you should have dropped the anavar so you could have afforded a real cycle? If I were you I would buy a little more gear and do something like this:

week----sust-----EQ-----anavar
---------------------------------------
--1-------500-----300-------50---
--2-------500-----300-------50---
--3-------500-----300-------50---
--4-------500-----300-------50---
--5-------500-----300-------50---
--6-------500-----300-------50---
--7-------500-----300-------50---
--8-------500-----300-------50---
--------------------------------------
Week 10 hit your clomid

I believe if you do a cycle like this, and keep your salt intake down, and eat clean you would become a rock. In fact, I may have to do this cycle myself (with slightly higher doses). What you have now is not good at all for 2 main reasons.

1.) The main ingredients in both the sust. (100mg test) and the EQ are long acting. If you take them for a short period of time, you are not going to get an adequate spike in your levels. You will hardly see any gains at all. So you need to do them for a longer period of time.

2.) You just arent using enough of the substance for anything you listed. You taper to 250\week of sust. after your first week. People who do only 250\week for even 10 weeks will only experience moderate gains. Like Huck said, you would need to at least triple your EQ intake. And the anavar is a dose suitable for a woman, but definately not for a man.

PS. as for the price of what you need. There are many nice people around that sell Anavar 10mg tabs for $0.40\tab, and there are 10ml bottles of 200mg EQ that go for under $100 too. 250mg of Sus can go for $10 and under. So for $200 or less you could make a really great cycle. Or; you could do that cycle, be very dissapointed, and have to start all over and spend even more money. You decide.

I agree with the majority, wait till you have more gear. FirstTimeUser cycle is very nice and combined with a good diet, it shoukld yeild great results. Good Luck!

M18

You guys seem to know your shhtuff prretty well, so I'm gonna go w/ it. I'll let u know how it all goes. Thanx for the honest replies.

sorry bro the cycle is not too good....take more eq at least at 200mgs i say 300mgs or more...and make the sus longer at least 8 weeks.

Just for a comparison.....here is my current 8 week cycle;

750 mgs sus per week
600 mgs EQ per week
50 mgs A-50 per day first 4 weeks
76 mgs fina eod
25 mgs winny per day
40 mgs anavar ed, weeks 5-8
400 mgs primo weeks 5-8
.10 mg clen ed last 5 weeks

currently ending week 3 with excellent results

Top Bottom