Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femera (Letrozole)

clay4444

how does the Femera (Letrozole) from ag guys stack up against other labs?im about 2 start another cycle and i get soar nips very easy is it ok to run Femera in the beginning of my cycle? any other input is welcome thanks.....

clay4444 said:
how does the Femera (Letrozole) from ag guys stack up against other labs?im about 2 start another cycle and i get soar nips very easy is it ok to run Femera in the beginning of my cycle? any other input is welcome thanks.....

It is great from AG Guys. Yeah start at the beginning of your cycle but keep it LOW. Try .5mg ed and see how that treats you.

Well I guess first of all, what is your cycle going to be? If you are super prone to gyno, then Letrozole is the best. If you keep the dosage very low then it shouldn't be too powerful and you always have the option of increasing it if you need to.

Arimidex is much more friendly but it may not be powerful enough for you.

Iam taking a quarter pill every time I shoot (3.5 days). And use 1 pump am and 1 pump pm of aifm ED.

Iam in week 6 and no gyno and it has kept bloat to a minimum.

1-18 700Test/350Deca
1-6 Dbol 30mgs

b/c femara kills about >95% of estrogen you should keep its use at a miniumim b/c you need it make gains--I keep it in the wings as the big guns in case of gynecomastia. otherewise i would rather rune .25-.5 of armidex if gynecomastia/bloat is a problem---

but that is just my opinion--some people are so prone to gynecomastia, that as st8grd said, you may need it. good luck.

and ag guys have kept my research rats boob-free

Top Bottom