Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweaty balls/ass?

Ok guys, I'm tired of having sweaty balls/ass everyday. It sucks! I even work indoors, in air conditioning. I am on a winny/prop/tren cycle that obviously isn't helping things, but fuck! I tried going commando and wearing shorts, but too many hazards ie, zippers, plumbers crack, skiddys. WTF can I do? My gf said she saw some kind of "athletes" underwear that pulls moisture away from the body. Anyone heard of these or know where to get them?

Any other ideas? I said last summer I'd never do a summer cycle again but, never say never.

Slap some GoldBond power down there, or corn starch, it'll keep you dry all dizay...Holla Seagull Word!!!

hardrock said:
Ok guys, I'm tired of having sweaty balls/ass everyday. It sucks! I even work indoors, in air conditioning. I am on a winny/prop/tren cycle that obviously isn't helping things, but fuck! I tried going commando and wearing shorts, but too many hazards ie, zippers, plumbers crack, skiddys. WTF can I do? My gf said she saw some kind of "athletes" underwear that pulls moisture away from the body. Anyone heard of these or know where to get them?

Any other ideas? I said last summer I'd never do a summer cycle again but, never say never.

ROTFL!! Too damn funny!

The Nature Boy said:
poor guy, he has both swamp-ass and nut butter.

*in best Homer Simpson voice*

"Mmmmmm Nutter Butters"

Ok, that could be taken wrongly

I'm an all around heavy sweater, balls too. One day I was like what the hell and put some deorderant on down there. The clear stick kind. Well it worked great. Less sweat & far less "odor". I do it everday just like under arms. Sometime women who spent the night with give me a weird look when they see me do it but when I explain it to then they say it makes sense.

Top Bottom