Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have a sore belly button, what the hell?

Forge

Strange, I woke up this morning with a light soreness in my belly button. I only really feel it when I either stretch my arms above my head, or when I press directly on it. I can press on my stomach and it doesn't hurt, only the belly button. I don't feel pain anywhere else. I have been having more gas than usual lately, maybe they are connected?

Anyone know what this may be? I think I'll give it a few days and see if it goes away, but I'm more curious as to what caused it...

Sounds like you've been experimenting with some weird sexual ideas.

eitherway that does seem odd, never heard of anyone complaining of belly button pain. Might be something that needs to be checked out if it persists.

your belly button hurts and you have some gas.... dont mean to be rude but, do we really need to know that about you...?

Lisa 22 said:
your belly button hurts and you have some gas.... dont mean to be rude but, do we really need to know that about you...?

Hey, I have no shame. :D

I was actually wondering if anyone knew what the problem might be, you know: looking for advice from other people. I've never had my belly button sore before.

And no, I don't pick at it. Not lately anyway...

Forge said:
Strange, I woke up this morning with a light soreness in my belly button. I only really feel it when I either stretch my arms above my head, or when I press directly on it. I can press on my stomach and it doesn't hurt, only the belly button. I don't feel pain anywhere else. I have been having more gas than usual lately, maybe they are connected?

Anyone know what this may be? I think I'll give it a few days and see if it goes away, but I'm more curious as to what caused it...
if there was white stains around it then that was me...

sorry, ill be more gentle next time

Does it also hurt the head of your dick?

I know sometimes I've had my belly button hurt but it also hurt the tip of dick somehow too.

You have an innie?

It might just be a build up of soap.

Lay on your back and pour some peroxide in your belly button and clean it with a q-tip and pat dry.

Clean often and make sure it's always dry.

Top Bottom