Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Enanthate inject info???

blade29

i have a vial of that and it is 10ml.
how much are you suppose to take a week?
how long will the vial last?

blade29 said:
Uh...take that vile and put it away for a loooong time until you complete alot of research......i think that would be the best thing you could do with it.....

You need to know what concentration your test-E is before you can know how much to take. Typically (but not always) it comes as 250mg/ml. That means that every ml (or cc, same thing) that you inject will contain 250mg of testosterone enanthate.

With test enanthate, you want a cycle to be in the 8-12 week range. If your gear is 250mg/ml, you'll need 2 bottles for a decent cycle.

And if I were you, I'd spend the next month researching everything you can about testosterone, AAS, and PCT before you start any cycle. Wouldn't it seem absurd to you to inject something into your body without really knowing how much to use, what you should expect to see, what negative side effects might occur, and what happens after you stop?

Ok bro everyone gets flamed when they first come in here, I know cuz I was one of them. When you enetered the site and clicked on Steroids Discussion Forum there was a thread called "NEWBIES READ THIS FIRST" read that. It will take you 10 minutes. Your probably excited about your gear and getting it started but almost all your questions are in their. If you have any questions PM me (private messege me) when your done and I can push you to the right bros that know their shit. Dont expect a email ASAP as most guys in here do WORK and are answering other posts. Good Luck!
Steven
nydj66 said:
You need to know what concentration your test-E is before you can know how much to take. Typically (but not always) it comes as 250mg/ml. That means that every ml (or cc, same thing) that you inject will contain 250mg of testosterone enanthate.

With test enanthate, you want a cycle to be in the 8-12 week range. If your gear is 250mg/ml, you'll need 2 bottles for a decent cycle.

And if I were you, I'd spend the next month researching everything you can about testosterone, AAS, and PCT before you start any cycle. Wouldn't it seem absurd to you to inject something into your body without really knowing how much to use, what you should expect to see, what negative side effects might occur, and what happens after you stop?

blade29 said:
This depends on many factors, not the least of which are your goals. If your goals are just to feel and look younger, you can take as little as 100-200mg a week (HRT). If your goals are to get big and muscular and it's your first cycle, many users have reported excellent results taking around 500mg a week (250mg, which is 1 cc, twice a week). If you take this course, you need to read up on anti-estrogens and PCT. You will probably need to use both to be safe and to get good results.

Also, it is best to have your bloodwork done before your cycle, and have a physical exam done to ensure you are completely healthy, and have no prostate problems or any signs whatsoever of early cancer or cardiovascular problems. That way, if problems should develop during your cycle, you can determine what changed by comparing your later test results to your pre-cycle test results.

blade29 said:

For a first timer 400 mg per week
You dont mention how many mg/cc it has so its impossible to know how long will last.

Read some steroid profiles at:
www.steroidtips.com

thanks for the help. It's a 10ml bottle of QV 250. someone told me it would last 4 weeks at 500mg a week. This sound right?

blade29 said:
thanks for the help. It's a 10ml bottle of QV 250. someone told me it would last 4 weeks at 500mg a week. This sound right?

4 weeks of test are not going to do much. You need to do a lot more research, get your anti-estrogens in order and your PCT together before you even take the first shot.

consider this as a starter:
400mgs test per week, week 1-10
0.5mgs Arimidex ED, week 1-10

PCT
Clomid or Nolvadex
Get an amp of HCG and keep it around...

Of course, do a LOT more research, my word is not the end to all information. Base your cycle on what you think is right for you based on your own frame of thought.

Also, consider that most people that come here to EF asking about a 1st cycle don't need AS, all they need is a good diet, training and cardio regiment.

Top Bottom